Sage Noob seeking Guidance
Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:16 PM
Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:01 AM
1) I suck yet still enjoy this game as much as anyone.
2) You are never useless (in WoE). If you are targeted then the "competent" players are not, if only briefly. That's all they need
3) Practice. Figure out what you can do, not what you cannot
4) Stay cheerful and helpful. It is always appreciated. If your guild mates are giving you tips, sounds like a good guild.
5) Much of the information in older guilds is still relevant. Some good tips there. For example, Sage at IRO Wiki
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users