The throw from the arena in the choice of the character - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The throw from the arena in the choice of the character

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 badfairy

badfairy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:29 PM

I can not enter the arena. Throws out in "Choice of character". Account "snip" character "BadFairy". Trifri.

In order to protect your account please refrain from posting your account details on the forums.

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

I can not enter the arena. Throws out in "Choice of character". Account "snip" character "BadFairy". Trifri.

In order to protect your account please refrain from posting your account details on the forums.

If you are still experiencing this error please make sure to either include contact our Support Team  as it helps them to investigate the issue. I will also be passing the information given here to the Requiem Team so that they can begin looking into the error. Thank you for the report and as soon as I receive any updates I will post here! 

#3 badfairy

badfairy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:46 AM

If you are still experiencing this error please make sure to either include contact our Support Team  as it helps them to investigate the issue. I will also be passing the information given here to the Requiem Team so that they can begin looking into the error. Thank you for the report and as soon as I receive any updates I will post here! 

thanks, I'll wait

#4 badfairy

badfairy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:41 PM

The problem after the last update was gone. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users