• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:19 AM

Hi as the title says, can someone post or reply what ways are there in purchasing KP's and the rates if there is any. I only know how to purchase through steam $10 = 1000 KP I think, but lately I've been seeing people asking how to and most of them don't use steam. Is there a credit card payment in game to purchase KP? Also wanted to help those who don't use steam to purchase because there have been alot of friends in game now who giving them the run around and giving them BS info instead of helping answer. Sorry for the bad mouthing words. Thanks in advance.

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:34 AM

Hello restlessfreak,

I am sorry you run into this inconvenience.

Have you received any error message or nothing happens when you attempt to buy from Kafra Cash Shop? 

Have you followed the steps below before attempting to purchase anything from the Kafra Cash Shop?

1) Log in into your account on Warpportal's website;

2) Purchase WP Energy;

bcbxPHD.png

3) Convert WP Energy to Ragnarok Online II Kafra Points;

SmS1Pft.png

4) Log in in the account linked to the email that you've used to run the transaction;

If you have followed the steps above, you should be able to see your credit in game, just like this:

tBXDQfx.png

If you followed the steps above and still are unable to purchase anything with your Kafra Points in the Kafra Cash Shop, I encourage you to visit the Support website to file a ticket for GMs to assist you further. 

See you in game!
:kis:

Edited by mscocca, 14 May 2018 - 04:38 AM.

#3 restlessfreak

restlessfreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:54 PM

Thanks really helpful for non steam users!

#4 PoyudiHytori

PoyudiHytori

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:39 PM

As a side-note. For some reason it seems this doesn't word with firefox web browser. (At least it won't load the correct pages for it for me.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users