#1 Mythdra

Mythdra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trif

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:44 AM

I have uninstalld and reinstalled this game 3 times now within the past month, this has only been a TEMP fix to this prob. it works fine then does it all over again. I had it working fine for about a mont than 2 days ago it did the 08 error again, so I did the same thing. Deleted all Req files uninstalled and removed any other thing that dealt with Requiem. Reinstalled it and it worked...for about 20 mins than kept disconnecting me from the server, than when I would go to load up the client I would get the error 08 failed patch or patch does not exist. I even tried doing the old trick of downloading the game via Steam and opening it up through the steam files and id get the exact same error message. Any fix or any other reports of this happening to anyone else?

EDIT

I know the servers are currently down but this has been an ongoing issue for the past 3 days now

Edited by Mythdra, 14 May 2018 - 09:57 AM.

#2 Mythdra

Mythdra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trif

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:52 PM

and it continues

#3 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:53 PM

Moved to Technical Support

Thank you for the report regarding the resurfacing of this error! I will pass the information onto the Requiem Team so that they can investigate. If you are still experiencing the error despite an re-installation of the client please send a ticket in to our Support Team so that they can assist further. Will post updates regarding the error as soon as I hear word from the team! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users