Quest "To Morroc", What's next - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Quest "To Morroc", What's next

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NovaQayn

NovaQayn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:04 AM

I finished the quest "To Morroc" Talked to Hans Rapad and didn't get another quest. Where is the next quest in the main quest line?

Edited by NovaQayn, 17 May 2018 - 05:23 AM.

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

This might be part of one of those quest lines that was discontinued not too long ago. Regardless of whether I'm right or wrong, you can pretty much just continue on in Morroc:
1) do the Master Level test
2) take whatever quests you see in Morroc
3) head on north into Dayr Desert and start doing those quests.

#3 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:44 AM

I finished the quest "To Morroc" Talked to Hans Rapad and didn't get another quest. Where is the next quest in the main quest line?

Well, arby isn't too far from the truth since these quests weren't discontinued (there are a few that are, but later on), however they were still altered. You no longer get Sand Fever (the Investigation quest that mscocca mentioned comes a bit later on), instead you're expected to talk to Gilgamesh and complete the quests he gives you.

This change was made due to the original questline dropping you straight in a map full of powerful monsters you simply can't beat without a minimum preparation as a master level, therefore the quest now "forces" you to become a master level and get some equipment and info first. It seems they didn't make a smooth transition though...

If you don't see a quest to meet Gilgamesh, you might need to level up your Job to 50 (it's a requirement before you can reach the Master Level)

Edited by faku1810, 19 May 2018 - 02:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users