• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:39 PM

52a787a907.png
Version 659

7cd1453a82.png

• Temporary item restrictions introduced in patch v658 have been reverted to their previous settings.
  • Our terms of service agreement and privacy policy has been updated (as standard for all WarpPortal games), which is displayed when launching the game client after an update.

a399326a57.png
The Summer Premium Daily Box is now available from June 1st to August 31st, and now has the chance to give the following items:

• Black Cheerleading Uniform
  • Blue Cheerleading Uniform
  • Red Cheerleading Uniform
  • Purple Cheerleading Uniform
  • Yellow Cheerleading Uniform
  • Black Football Uniform
  • Blue Football Uniform
  • Red Football Uniform
  • Purple Football Uniform
  • White Football Uniform
  • Eudy Wings (1 Day)
  • Orphe Wings (1 Day)
  • Scuba Moldie (1 Day)
  • Krawfy (1 Day)
  • Green Krawfy (1 Day)
  • Precious Dragon (1 Day)
  • Earth Dragon (1 Day)

ce6b00b3a2.png

• Crimson Revel Costume [New!]
    Spoiler
  • Huntereed Costume [New!]
    Spoiler
  • Royal Deities Costume
  • Summer Day Costume
  • Shining Blue Costume
  • Fancy in Red Costume
  • Megaflare Wings
  • Golden Pixie Wings
  • Summer Fun Costumes

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:46 PM

What's the focus moving forward with regards to development and content? Will there be a revival of patch testing on Pegasus, and will there be a higher focus on correcting long standing & game crippling issues? 

#3 LayingLower

LayingLower

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:52 PM

Group crashing??  #onecanonlyhope

#4 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:10 PM

yay

#5 Shahzrulez91

Shahzrulez91

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 05:11 PM

How about Akram Arena Issue ?? how long we need to wait ? 

#6 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

What's the focus moving forward with regards to development and content? Will there be a revival of patch testing on Pegasus, and will there be a higher focus on correcting long standing & game crippling issues? 

Group crashing??  #onecanonlyhope

How about Akram Arena Issue ?? how long we need to wait ? 

If you haven't already done so, please review this topic on creating client crash dumps.  Then send the report to Genesis as detailed at the bottom of the instruction topic. 

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:54 PM

Yeah, it's not my job to fix the game, I'm a customer, not an employee. There should have been over a years worth of crash dumps already. 

#8 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:39 AM

why do not you try to play it in game arena aa and cd .. and when you guys get crash at the time do that you can find the problem .. to get into aa and cd need 20 players, but now many people are not much or not enough to enter the game arena aa and cd is due to tired or lazy with the problem .. if you are just waiting for us, maybe it was not finished .. my suggestion, your team support or gm try to invite us the to play on arena aa and cd games, but you guys use regular char with max level, join play with us. at the time of play and crash it happens again, you can find the problem using program you make. that's my advice, for you to participate.

#9 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:49 AM

why do not you try to play it in game arena aa and cd .. and when you guys get crash at the time do that you can find the problem .. to get into aa and cd need 20 players, but now many people are not much or not enough to enter the game arena aa and cd is due to tired or lazy with the problem .. if you are just waiting for us, maybe it was not finished .. my suggestion, your team support or gm try to invite us the to play on arena aa and cd games, but you guys use regular char with max level, join play with us. at the time of play and crash it happens again, you can find the problem using program you make. that's my advice, for you to participate.

Good idea. Especially if everybody do that process:

https://forums.warpp...nt-crash-dumps/

So when the crash happen we will have many different informations to send to Genesis.

I'll start to queue every day to see if that crash happen with me so i can report it to the support.

#10 kojek

kojek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

the problem is not many people are que aa and cd. so, as there is no hope to enter the aa and cd game arena. better, invite friends or people to participate. so you can enter aa and cd and after crash, you can use the program and find the problem and send it to genesis.

#11 LayingLower

LayingLower

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:50 PM

Well then can there be another Game arena created that is something like draconis peaks, (5v5) maybe gives you more points/clusters but takes like an hour to play or something....

:sob:

Maybe it gives more points and or clusters/essence  :questionmark:

Maybe it takes more time to finish like 45mins to an hour??? (you have to play full 45mins  atleast so people cant finish it early) :questionmark:

Possibly you could use a map everyone is familiar with like dod or ruins  (idk how creating a new map from scratch works if it takes forever) :questionmark:

atleast something for those who still play can enjoy, but then again like i said idk lel :hmm:

#12 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:08 PM

Wouldn't be a problem if they'd have say, developed a Cluster, Ore, Dust & Essence Mining system like I suggested 6-8 months ago.  you know, instead of just adding reinforcing without enchanting to make Raiders even stronger than they already were [most broken class by every metric].

Edited by Feuer, 25 May 2018 - 09:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users