Suggestions and Questions (Ingame and Account) - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Suggestions and Questions (Ingame and Account)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 1204161015092925580

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:20 PM

First of all good day to all staffs.

(Suggestion)

I just want to suggest to move the time of Emporia Wars since EU players are banned now.

Move it to a time that all players left can participate. Starting time of EW on GMT +8 is 5am sharp, try to ask ingame on other region players to what time they want to be to make all to participate.

(Question)

Are we able to change email address attach to warpportal account? *I really need to change the email on my account since it was my ex-gf (yeah ex-girlfriend)'s email address.

And i saw someone that i dont remeber on what topic that is it able to change my display name here on forum?

If i need a ticket to send about this 2 questions just tell me.

Thanks and looking forward for the Arcadia Ep. 3. 

Edit: Need to clarify why i need to change email on my account. 

Edited by 1204161015092925580, 26 May 2018 - 12:22 PM.

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:00 PM

Hi

I am moving this topic to the Suggestion section of the forum for the idea of changing the time of Emporia Wars

As for the rest - you do need to make a ticket. Here is the link to the support page.   I think you can ask for both the email change and forum name change in the same ticket. Choose Technical/Web Support as the ticket department.

You might also want to make a support account so you can view and reply to your ticket at the website instead of through emails. You can make a support account by clicking on "Register" on the page I linked.

Good luck and have fun playing!

#3 1204161015092925580

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:53 PM

Hi

I am moving this topic to the Suggestion section of the forum for the idea of changing the time of Emporia Wars

As for the rest - you do need to make a ticket. Here is the link to the support page.   I think you can ask for both the email change and forum name change in the same ticket. Choose Technical/Web Support as the ticket department.

You might also want to make a support account so you can view and reply to your ticket at the website instead of through emails. You can make a support account by clicking on "Register" on the page I linked.

Good luck and have fun playing!

Thanks~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users