[Help] Rebel will be launched on bRO servers - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Help] Rebel will be launched on bRO servers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iDods

iDods

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:00 AM

Heyyy guys, how are you doing today?

So, Rebel has been confirmed to come to the official brazilian servers mid-june.

I'd like to ask you about the gear i should buy right now, because in june its prices will skyrocket and i am a poor guy.

I've seen many people reccomend the Seraphim Coronet, which i already have, but i'm having trouble with the rest...

For acessories, i can use Giant Protection orrr Fairy Leaf Powder. Which one is better? Which one should i get, in your opinion?

For Garments, i can use the Classic FAW or the Heroic backpack. I understand they're situational. I'd like to know which one is useful in most situations, since i'll only get one of the two.

And last, for guns, even the good ones can be bought from NPC's?

Thx for your help

PS: i do not know if it is ok to post this here. In the rules said we couldn' t talk about non-Gravity/WP games. Since the other official servers belong to Gravity i kinda assumed it was ok.

PS2: if this post is not allowed, feel free to delete it or move it to the Off section.

#2 boneymaroney

boneymaroney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:11 PM

In my opinion which you should take with a grain (or seven) of salt gearing a rebel IS very situational.

You'll want pistols, PLUS another weapon, most likely. So choose that and build accordingly. The "easiest" to level, it seems, is the gatling build, because Round Trip is wonderful. I highly suggest you go get leech gears first, Rideword Hat or Vanagard Helm, an Incubus pet, and two Hunterfly cards for your gatling. A teleporting accessory is great as well. Then, teleport in (lots of levels to be had in Magma Dungeon), use Round Trip to end mobs while your leech gears keep you alive, pick up expensive loot, teleport out. Be sure not to kill steal from others -- Round Trip covers a good percentage of your screen. Lots of monsters for everyone. This build would probably want Gatling Fever, Eternal Chain, Quick Draw Shot (and Round Trip, of course)... and you'll have skill points left over for a third weapon eventually as a Rebel.

I'm quite sure you'll get away with one Hunterfly card and slot the open card slot with an Archer Skeleton card if you're craving more damage. But, to me, my most important stat is my HP.

Flicker and its associated skills are very good too.

For Gunslinger, you'll be using Desperado (maybe Spread Shot). Here's a good tip to blast your way to level 56, if you have some funds to play with. Grab a shotgun, a ton of flywings, some holy ammo, and go to Sunken Ship as soon as you have a decent amount of levels in Spread Shot. Flywing in, blast whatever you see, flywing out. Pop some Sp recovery items along the way, and some healing potions (you'll be using a lot of both) and watch your levels soar until Eden 56 Maneater Turn in. Then go to Brasilis at level 71, open the dungeon, trade out the silver ammo for lightning, mob Piranhas, Spread Shot, repeat. This will carry you up to 90, in a day or two.

Hope this helps!

Edited by boneymaroney, 28 May 2018 - 02:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users