[From newbie] Why there are so few players ? - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[From newbie] Why there are so few players ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chithanhle

chithanhle

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:30 PM

Hello there,

I just have downloaded the game and launched it. I was very excited hence it has been 2 years since the last time I played Metal Assault.

But then the ever has so few players and I can barely find any match/coop/mission or just any players to chat with. The shop has no gun and accessories to sell, the damage gap between newbies and long time player so the game is really hard to enjoy now.

I logged in and don't know what to do lol. Any topic in recent 2018 seems to be off-topic. Is the metal assault community still alive?

#2 TerraAlba

TerraAlba

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:41 PM

SEA ppl can't play(because of regional policy) & EU ppl are banned(to avoid the new eu GDPR policy... i  think they avoided the 2m euro penalty added in GFPR policy not the policy itself).  :heh:

Edited by TerraAlba, 28 May 2018 - 10:49 PM.

#3 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:19 AM

SEA ppl can't play(because of regional policy) & EU ppl are banned(to avoid the new eu GDPR policy... i  think they avoided the 2m euro penalty added in GFPR policy not the policy itself).  :heh:

You're right but we not had soooo much players before.

Still hard to new players - now is just worse :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users