• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 HugeMalaka

HugeMalaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:39 AM

Hey guys! My name is Mihail and im a 3d artist in video game and film industry.

Ive been playing rose since its release and i love the game, so i go on pretty much any retail server with the name Rose attached to it =P

My buddy and I have come to the conclusion that IF players see new shiny things implemented in game, they will want to play more and thus increasing population. My goal is to get the game running again and maybe attracting people with actual cool looking gear / weapons.

3 years ago, Leonis asked me to make weapons for rose's egyptian theme. Saddly, when he got the weapons, he also left the company and thus the weapons died with him.

I had to stop playing for a bit because i was really busy but im back and my love for the game has brought me here.

I just want to see people running around with cool weapons so i offer my support to every one of you.

Here are some designs i made recently ( i have full 3d models of these weapons available )

newconcepts_forums_by_mkounelakis-dccyz6

obviously these were just quick concepts and need to be Rose'fied to fit the Rose style, but they can still work in game and attract people. Once again, i have low and high res versions of these. I also have a shot of egyptian weapons from 3 years ago, so if any of you are interested, pm and I'l gladly send you some more examples.

This is the red dragon theme i came up with for Rose, and I hope you guys will be interested and think this is a good idea! Maybe we can attract people back to the game / get new interested people. 

I can come up with weapons quickly and on the fly and with all the time i have on my hands I can make them high quality. 

Thanks for your support! Once again, I hope you guys are interested! PM me if you need anything at all regarding my work!

~Huge, aka Mihail

btw here is my portfolio https://hugetauren.artstation.com/

Edited by HugeMalaka, 30 May 2018 - 07:41 AM.

#2 Kiskae

Kiskae

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:04 AM

Wow, this is awesome! These weapon skins look amazing! I hope this gets seen through! :D

#3 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:09 AM

I like them, especially the katar :D

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:00 AM

Looked through your portfolio, awesome stuff dude. 

3 years ago, Leonis asked me to make weapons for rose's egyptian theme. Saddly, when he got the weapons, he also left the company and thus the weapons died with him.

This is pretty sad. We did get level 240 weapons which were 'Egyptian themed' which went alongside the 240 armor, though some of the weapons  were quite lackluster. For example, the one handed blunt weapon looks like it would be a level 40 weapon instead of the highest level one of that type.

There was a weapon design contest 2 months ago, and the winning entries were to be made in game (as item mall costume though).Good luck with submitting any new weapon  models.

#5 Vertumnus

Vertumnus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Server:(¬‿¬)Rabbit Hole*:・゚✧

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:10 AM

Wow! Your design looks like a crossover from other mmorpg game which will be a breath of fresh air. If you ever create the rest of the weapons, I hope you use the same palette you used for that 2H-sword. Not just the design, but also its coloring scream "assassin", "bloodbath" and "anarchy". I just hope that if they put these in game that they give justice to the color hue. Coz more often than not, the costumes they recreate from submitted costume designs become less impressive compared to original art once in game.

ps. If you make one for cleric, can you make an aspergil? I wondered why they created so many wands but not an aspergil for a cleric. And also, if you have some spare time, can you create costume set, back shield and even mask following the same theme and/or color scheme? It'd be awesome! weeee

Also a thumbs up and a bunny for you. eZ2QrVc.jpg

#6 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:41 AM

Amazing! congrats

#7 HugeMalaka

HugeMalaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:56 PM

Thanks a lot guys! we need to get more people involved! 

Here is another shot of a weapon i made as a test. Unfortunately Only i can see it in game, but its a working weapon regardless.

https://prnt.sc/jorbbx

Hope you guys like it!

Edited by HugeMalaka, 30 May 2018 - 12:57 PM.

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

Love those creepy katars!

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

How you been Mik? See you still trying out artwork for ROSE. 

#10 HugeMalaka

HugeMalaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:30 PM

How you been Mik? See you still trying out artwork for ROSE. 

Feuerrrrr! been looking for you buddy! should hop on skype or discord sometime bro! Davor and I would love to talk to you :)

#11 HugeMalaka

HugeMalaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:34 PM

Love those creepy katars!

thanks a lot hun im glad you like em haha!

heres another shot of what those katars could look like in game:

https://prnt.sc/jovqp2

#12 Kayzerian

Kayzerian

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:14 PM

Would love to play even more with that Katar on, looks good along with king set.

#13 Kayzerian

Kayzerian

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:16 PM

Edited by Kayzerian, 08 July 2018 - 06:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users