Guild Emblem help please. Transparent background - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Guild Emblem help please. Transparent background

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iamthedarklord

iamthedarklord

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:23 PM

This is the emblem for my guild. I was wondering if Someone can size it and give it a transparent background. It would be greatly Appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

608af60a38a29ab39e15021b62de7bd7.png

#2 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:23 AM

I checked this image is in PNG file, and its already in transparent Background. About Size, what is your desire size?

#3 iamthedarklord

iamthedarklord

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:01 AM

its not yet in transparent background, its in white when i put it in my guild emblem. and what do you mean by size? the size of the picture or the size of the logo? the picture must be in 24x24 right? actually i would like the logo a little bigger cause if i just resize it by 24x24 and when i try to put it in my guild emblem the logo is too small. :( 

im sorry im a liitle noob about making or editing the guild emblem. please help me.

#4 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:38 AM

o i see, if you are using Paint, it show white color in background, but when you use it in Mircosoft powerpoint or Adobe Photoshop, its already Transperant background. :D i has somethings to do now, if you ok, put your material, so i try to help you combine all thing together, maybe tomorrow?

and just drafty give me a measurement the size of logo in your picture XD haha.

Edited by Newbi001, 02 June 2018 - 04:38 AM.

#5 iamthedarklord

iamthedarklord

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:56 AM

yeah im using paint. hehe. im not really good at photo editing.  :heh:

tomorrow is okay. thanks uhm what kind of materials do you need?

i leave the size of the logo to you. just make it stand out.

#6 Newbi001

Newbi001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

hmm seen like the guild Emblem is a very specific file in Iro file,

I watch this video as reference to make a "Transparent" background picture, he use a red:255 and Blue:255 colour base to drawing around the emblem, when he setting in game, his emblem seen like transparent in the Game, So i use photoshop help you Put a same color in your picture's background, and save it as jpeg, then i use paint to resave it as 256 colour bitmap. And uplaod to imugr and copy the picture at here to you. Since i not own my guild, so i dont know is it can success or not? Has a Try XD haha

QH1Y6xO.png

=======================================

This is another version for you make yourself by paint, dont know it work or not, but anythings let me know if i can follow up for your emblem.

t776vIx.jpg

Edited by Newbi001, 02 June 2018 - 09:54 PM.

#7 iamthedarklord

iamthedarklord

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:39 PM

its all done dude. you been a great help. thanks a lot. and sorry for the trouble  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users