Instant Cast Shattering Storm (Bug Maybe?) - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Instant Cast Shattering Storm (Bug Maybe?)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Staraptor

Staraptor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:38 PM

Today I noticed that I am able to instant cast with the Shattering Storm skill except it appears that I can only ever do right after I level up. Not sure if the level up and cast speed are related(Its a pretty good boost in my cast time) but it happens and it will stay that way for as long as I am logged in unless I change gears. I can change maps and the speed stays the same but even if I switch my gun and headgear with anything and switched them back in the same second, it resets the speed to my, for the most part besides the oda food and bless buff, original cast speed. My gears are open as I am killing and around 1:45 I switch my gears and switch them right back. Video Quality sucks but I use +10 Devil's Hand as headgear and +11 Double Liberation Dustfire EA9 as my weapon. I don't get this...but man insta SS feels soooo good lol

Edited by Staraptor, 04 June 2018 - 06:07 PM.

#2 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:54 PM

its bug from Devil's Hand, however only occurs every lvl up and stay till you relogin. 

#3 Staraptor

Staraptor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:04 PM

Ah thanks, happy and sad at the same time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users