Temporal Ring with Bear Power or Runaway magic for CC/AB - Page 2 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Temporal Ring with Bear Power or Runaway magic for CC/AB

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:56 PM

http://db.irowiki.or.../item-info/699/

#27 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 01:10 AM

right so RM better for CC, but have you guys tested CC with RM and BP to see how different the damage is?

wouldn't really need to test it. to be a bit more descriptive, cart cannon's primary stat influence is INT and it's secondary stat influence is STR (because of atk), and its third non-stat influence is ranged damage (DEX by itself however doesn't matter at all for CC. this i did test for a lvl 100 perma low-ti PK gen). 

and as for acid bomb, its primary stat influence is STR and it's secondary is MATK (so, INT or matk/matk% increase gear) with ranged damage again as a third non-stat influence. the only thing i'm not too sure about for AB is whether or not DEX affects the ranged attack dmg too, or if it only affects cast time.

How do u make RM proc for gene?

Using Demonic Fire -- that's generally one of the few useful skills that can proc RM

You could also do thorn wall then use a fire attack scroll (I.e. fire bolt scroll) on the wall to turn it into fire wall. But would take many many tries to even proc RM. Back when OGH was implemented, Thorn wall + Demonic fire was the thing.

but wait, there's more~ you can also use crazy vines because

unknown.png

despite the fact that its earth-physical, it still works. i've proc'd it off twice on accident before.

#28 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 October 2018 - 01:41 PM

Acid Bomb is full fct fuuton, that's why we can't have no cast acid bomb by wearing pair of sapphire wrist from jRO

#29 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:55 AM

Acid Bomb is full fct fuuton, that's why we can't have no cast acid bomb by wearing pair of sapphire wrist from jRO

mmm i think you may have misunderstood what i was saying. i know AB is fixed, but what i am unsure of is if the added dex only helps with the cast time, or if it helps with cast time and extra ranged dmg for AB.

the reason why i'm uncertain is because dex only influences cast time for CC but does not influence damage. only actual ranged dmg modifiers would influence CC, not dex. i was wondering if it's the same for AB (the dex does or doesnt influence AB's damage, while ranged dmg% modifers do influence the damage)

Edited by Fuuton, 19 October 2018 - 04:58 AM.

#30 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:39 AM

speed of light is nice if u dont have kiel since u prefer for AB/CC

#31 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 01:30 AM

or swordman boots?

#32 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:05 PM

mmm i think you may have misunderstood what i was saying. i know AB is fixed, but what i am unsure of is if the added dex only helps with the cast time, or if it helps with cast time and extra ranged dmg for AB.

the reason why i'm uncertain is because dex only influences cast time for CC but does not influence damage. only actual ranged dmg modifiers would influence CC, not dex. i was wondering if it's the same for AB (the dex does or doesnt influence AB's damage, while ranged dmg% modifers do influence the damage)

It does negligent amount of AB boost :U

+1 MATK for every 5 DEX

+1 Status ATK for every 5 DEX on melee weapons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users