July 19th Renewal Maintenance - Page 9 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 19th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
269 replies to this topic

#201 adi261090

adi261090

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationEden Group
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:21 PM

Hi Mr Campitor  :wave:  :wave: 

TtCCqvf.jpg

Edited by adi261090, 19 July 2018 - 03:21 PM.

#202 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:22 PM

I think it’s a mistake however that you put Imperial times as the S-tire. There are only few RGs in the server though. Would of been better if FAW was an S and Imperial items were common :3

#203 Penguins

Penguins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Personally I'm just waiting on the new enchant stone update from 15 months ago.

Campitor, on 20 Apr 2017 - 3:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Were holding off on that because were supposed to be getting new enchant stones soon. Were planning on making the april box give the new ones, once they arrive.

https://forums.warpp...ance/?p=2599235

#204 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

We just don't have access to the game code. If it was an item scripting issue. Then yes we can fix in house. But there just isn't any hook for the item script to boost DB damage.

So the hook ties to a change associated with db through a seperate update. That is an issue with getting the item content before we can afford the associated content upgrade. The hook is probably reliant on something in the code that just isn't in our version yet. Soon hopefully but I am copacetic with the situation. They are a bit ruthless with how much they charge you to get the update packages.

#205 SFever

SFever

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:23 PM

@camp   magician glove not fixed :S still only one side

#206 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:24 PM

enforcer cape[1] fix :(

no boxter on ocp xx?

#207 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:24 PM

I think it’s a mistake however that you put Imperial times as the S-tire. There are only few RGs in the server though. Would of been better if FAW was an S and Imperial items were common :3

Only a few ACTIVE RGs you mean. I am willing to wager almost everybody in the bigger guilds has an rg on hand. Same with mechs. Whenever we get the proper updates they will be very useful again.

#208 moonofwint

moonofwint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:27 PM

They "forgot" to put OCP XX into boxter, srsly?  :p_sad:

#209 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:28 PM

Only a few ACTIVE RGs you mean. I am willing to wager almost everybody in the bigger guilds has an rg on hand. Same with mechs. Whenever we get the proper updates they will be very useful again.

Apparently, RG = “Active RG” in my context. We dont count discouraged workers in our work force, do we.

And not really. Imperial set is probably the best set RG can ever have on top of my head. I don’t follow jROnor kRO so I’m not so sure but still quit firm on that this set is the best set.

Imperial Ring and Glove have been around for a long time now but most RGs are still inactive because people leave them in dust along with Mech and String/Wandere. So what proper updates are you talking about exactly? Maybe there is something I’m missing.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 19 July 2018 - 03:31 PM.

#210 BamMiddle

BamMiddle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:28 PM

OCP XX into boxter please!

#211 kamikazezero

kamikazezero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:29 PM

server restart?  :ani_slur:

#212 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3555 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:32 PM

You couldve put rg nnecklace since you said imp feather is coming but instead threw some trash in the box

#213 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

Apparently, RG = “Active RG” in my context.

We dont count discouraged workers in our work force, do we.

True I guess but I was just saying as soon as an update hits that makes them appealing again there will be plenty lined up to play the class again for a while.

And proper updates meaning there are still content updates that alter class formulas, other gear that add fun value to otherwise boring roles and tons of cards that we still don't have that make a massive difference for each class. Not to mention the updates to star gladiator,soul linker 3rd tier classes and updates to support roles that make a huge difference for others as well. I'm not going to debate the ideal gear for any class but imperial set does look like it isn't going anywhere. Equipment isn't the only thing that still needs implementation though.

Edited by Anakron, 19 July 2018 - 03:45 PM.

#214 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

Odd, only looks like it worked on Thor but not Chaos. I have reapplied the fix to chaos again. Tomorrow when we update boxter the fix will take effect.

#215 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:40 PM

Odd, only looks like it worked on Thor but not Chaos. I have reapplied the fix to chaos again. Tomorrow when we update boxter we will fix it for chaos.

Before you take off can I ask if the effect of the gloves stack now that they can be used on both slots?

#216 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:42 PM

Before you take off can I ask if the effect of the gloves stack now that they can be used on both slots?

Generally speaking equipping two of the same item stacks effects. But you can never get bonuses two of the same item set.

#217 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:42 PM

as long as it's not a set bonus, it will stack. 

#218 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:44 PM

Actually FAW was in a box not quit long ago? In March correct? That’s very recent.

The reason FAW price didn’t drop because everyone didn’t buy the box. Everyone was waiting for FAW to drop. Oh well no one bought the box, no supply .... rekf lol

#219 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:45 PM

boxter?

#220 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:45 PM

Apparently, RG = “Active RG” in my context. We dont count discouraged workers in our work force, do we.

And not really. Imperial set is probably the best set RG can ever have on top of my head. I don’t follow jROnor kRO so I’m not so sure but still quit firm on that this set is the best set.

Imperial Ring and Glove have been around for a long time now but most RGs are still inactive because people leave them in dust along with Mech and String/Wandere. So what proper updates are you talking about exactly? Maybe there is something I’m missing.

When you make a new video, can you change the color used? Red outlined with white doesnt make an easy read :^(

#221 LaughingVampire

LaughingVampire

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:47 PM

It seems, Accelerator+Runaway Chip set effect isn't working.

Edited by LaughingVampire, 19 July 2018 - 03:48 PM.

#222 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

Generally speaking equipping two of the same item stacks effects. But you can never get bonuses two of the same item set.

Won't completely negating magic defense be a bit over kill for some classes in pve with our current state? We don't have the buffs to enemy stats implemented that call for some of these equipment effects yet.

#223 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:49 PM

When you make a new video, can you change the color used? Red outlined with white doesnt make an easy read :^(

That is my last video rolf

Anyway, Sorry, I will try to look for an alternative colour then if I happen to make a new video. Idk how long until Grand Cross build is ready to use. Maybe one day with new updates, H. Lit might become usable? Until then I don’t see anything in iRO worth making a video of. Gonna just wait for Imperial Feather for now and see if it helps to make G. Cross relevant at all. Thanks ~

#224 vitharol

vitharol

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:51 PM

Personally I'm just waiting on the new enchant stone update from 15 months ago.

Campitor, on 20 Apr 2017 - 3:59 PM, said:snapback.png

https://forums.warpp...ance/?p=2599235

been waiting here as well, i don't know if the new enchant stone update will come, but im pushing the costumes 15 months ago that needed to be added on costume exchanger for costume enchant box, i was really happy that they mention it last week but postponed it and then now still waiting again, i dunno how LONG will be waiting for them to be added on the exchanger of enchant stone box  :sob:  :sob:  

#225 adi261090

adi261090

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationEden Group
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:52 PM

Actually FAW was in a box not quit long ago? In March correct? That’s very recent.

The reason FAW price didn’t drop because everyone didn’t buy the box. Everyone was waiting for FAW to drop. Oh well no one bought the box, no supply .... rekf lol

yes Mr Chakri, on March 22nd OCP Remix II   :no1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users