#1 Claratehia

Claratehia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:28 AM

as the title said is it ? No new maps?  No new Levels ? No New mobs ? No New dungeons ? its already 2018 how many years do we wait ?

#2 PageupBR

PageupBR

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:49 AM

as idun said, they are preparing a major upgrade, so i believe it will come an update in the engine to remove lag, new hair style, new custons, new map, new woe and others... coz they have been working on this project for 3 years,I'm excited to this major update.

#3 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 03:55 PM

there is a lot of people playing but try joining an active guild cause there are only few people that help others if you are not in guild

also during mayor events the number of active players increase a lot (f.e. xmas)

#4 PageupBR

PageupBR

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:57 PM

Niflheim preview 2016... http://playragnarok2...ews/article/423

3 years already.

Edited by PageupBR, 21 July 2018 - 05:57 PM.

#5 Krashr

Krashr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:14 AM

its 2019 and the amount of players are really low. The last update was at october last year with a focus on bosses, pets, and legendary cards. I guess you call it dead with the lack of players and new content.

#6 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:21 AM

Hello, 

It appears this thread was resurrected from the bowels of last year and there seems to be some conflicting information getting spread.  As a reminder, knowingly spreading negative commentary is not permitted on the Warpportal Forums, however we understand this has been a common question among the Ragnarok Online 2 community.  As such I hope I can spread some light on the current affairs of RO2.  

First and foremost, it is true that there is no more official development on Ragnarok Online 2.  As stated by Idun back in January, all major development on Ragnarok Online 2 has ended.  However, that being said the game was never announced to close.  There were some dark times as those handling the game now, had to learn the ins and outs needed to keep the game open so that those still playing can enjoy it, however we are getting better at this.  We have slowly got the schedules back up for the holiday events and are working to implement them more readily so that players can still enjoy all the holiday events that so many worked so hard on.  

We are also still taking feedback.  While we may not be able to provide a brand new dungeons, there are still some things we might be able to do to improve the quality of life of the game.  For example we were finally able to fix the Eddga and Osiris Boxes  and should anything else come up we do still have a small team working between their schedules to help out.   We are happy to take suggestions and we will try to see what we can do.  

We hope this clarifies some things for people. 

#7 NoNickNames

NoNickNames

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 10:09 AM

i joined the game 2 weeks ago everyone spamming this game is dead no support and none looking for party rarely 1 person asking for party each week osi feels like playing alone chat spam seems like an npc in offline game not a human they have a no enjoyment in helping newbies even if the game has quests and many stuff to level up on your own still no one wants to play alone...everyone would just download an online games cause this game seems offline mode).

it helps to empty the game even more faster to act like an npc while you're an human so don't ignore the others!!..

just like an npc repeating the same scenario and kept repeating same thing talking about news other stuff....just like an old game i were playing??npc's kept telling me about the new dungeons that i can enter in each level!!..its disturbing so dont act like robot act like human >.< bye

its not dead when no updates arrive its dead when players doesn't help newbies!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users