[Share Event] RGT 2018 Share Event - Rewards for ALL! - Page 2 - **Community Contests and Events** - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Share Event] RGT 2018 Share Event - Rewards for ALL!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#26 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:01 AM

Hm, you can try to plug the numbers in my example here. I don't get the gum effect as before or after though.

0,02% ------> Base Card drop

0,01% + ------> 50% VIP

0,06% + -------> HE Gum 200%

So we have 0,09% card drop rate when using HE Gum + VIP, which means almost 1/1000 (i'm bad at math, help me lol)?

Will this increasement be applied before gum (so we will have additional 0,06%, making it 0,15%), or just add it to 0,09%, making 0,11%?

#27 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:15 AM

22,000 Shares
+125% EXP and 50% Drops Bonus on all servers for duration of campaign

26,000 Shares
Card Drop Rate Increase Event - all cards will drop 0.02% more often

[Base Rate] * ([VIP_dropRate] + [GearsWithDropRateBonuses] + [ServerWideDropBonuses] + [BubbleGum]) = [value] + 0.01% = [FinalRate]  

Given that. 0.03 * ( 100% + 200% ) + 0.01% = 0.10% card drop rate

0.01 + 0.02(event)
50% VIP + 50% (event)
200% HEBBG
0.01 (item drop roll)

Edited by bearl, 28 July 2018 - 10:17 AM.

#28 kira26

kira26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:26 AM

So there is no enrich hammer this time?

#29 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:33 PM

Guess not. We had enriched hammer so often within last 2 months though.

#30 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 29 July 2018 - 05:35 AM

Given that. 0.03 * ( 100% + 200% ) + 0.01% = 0.10% card drop rate

0.01 + 0.02(event)
50% VIP + 50% (event)
200% HEBBG
0.01 (item drop roll)

I hope its like that resulting in 0.1% 

if its added like 0.01 of the final item drop roll.. then it would be

0.01 * (100 +200%) + (0.01 +0.03)

which would result with 0.06% , an actual increase of 0.02%. 

Hope it affects the base drop for card, and not the final item drop roll (for cards).

#31 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:31 AM

Must be nice to have weekends off, when people use your services everyday. We had 4k votes for the weekend and never got our exp/drops. How about extending bonus exp/drops for every day you don't put it in?

Edited by ShoLin, 29 July 2018 - 08:32 AM.

#32 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:47 AM

Must be nice to have weekends off, when people use your services everyday. We had 4k votes for the weekend and never got our exp/drops. How about extending bonus exp/drops for every day you don't put it in?

GM doesn't work on Weekends. Wait for next maintenance

#33 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:36 PM

So those 18 ways to enter can only be done once for the entire event? Or am I missing something?

#34 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:51 PM

So those 18 ways to enter can only be done once for the entire event? Or am I missing something?

I'm curious about this as well. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure it was like this at the beginning of the event last year. After a little while Astra ended up adding some more options as well as making it so some of them could be repeated daily. 

e: Here we go, found what I was talking about:

https://forums.warpp...-all/?p=2604553

Those are coming soon! As mentioned in the post, we'll be adding more ways to gain entries very soon, just have to get them all set up first, then you'll be able to make daily entries by tweeting and sharing. Stay tuned for updates here!

Edited by azumak1, 29 July 2018 - 12:54 PM.

#35 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:00 PM

When we they hit the mark they are suppose to add it in, not wait for next maint. We would hardly get any of the rewards. If you have a 7 day service you should be open 7days.

#36 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:34 AM

This -_- needs fixing, how are we suppose to hit a quota if we only get to submit 18 entries once. If we were allowed to submit even 10 points a day we could have easily hit 8000 by now.

#37 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9324 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:46 AM

This -_- needs fixing, how are we suppose to hit a quota if we only get to submit 18 entries once. If we were allowed to submit even 10 points a day we could have easily hit 8000 by now.

They must think we have a lot more players than we actually do, lol

#38 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:33 AM

Xealot and Camp are reading this. Please fix this event. Seriously? You enter the thread and there is problems and you just leave? Way to prove everyone that says this is the worse managed game in existence.

We need to able to vote every day. 18x 2000 people is 36,000 at max. How the hell are we going to hit 50,000? You also need to give us our rewards on the weekend if we click over the required amount, or extend the event.

Edited by ShoLin, 30 July 2018 - 08:38 AM.

#39 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationOutside Parts Unknown
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:58 AM

What's stopping people from just spamming entries with fake emails? There's no validation required and you only need access to a valid email if you care about possibly getting the Grand Prize (which, in my opinion, is not that grand to begin with).

#40 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:29 AM

What's stopping people from just spamming entries with fake emails? There's no validation required and you only need access to a valid email if you care about possibly getting the Grand Prize (which, in my opinion, is not that grand to begin with).

Why should we fix what they f-_-ed up?

#41 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:32 AM

Maybe the qq. “Blablabla I’ll only do when they fix this” - basically cry untill the last minute, so they can start a new qq thread saying it was unfair. I see its fairer this way since you have 1 valid e-mail for the not-so-grand prize and even so keep on boosting the entries.

Edited by Hogbae, 30 July 2018 - 09:34 AM.

#42 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:40 AM

Maybe the qq. “Blablabla I’ll only do when they fix this” - basically cry untill the last minute, so they can start a new qq thread saying it was unfair. I see its fairer this way since you have 1 valid e-mail for the not-so-grand prize and even so keep on boosting the entries.

They should fix this -_- one way or another.

Just reset it every day and don't let the subsequent entries count.

It is fair, however how are we going to hit 50,000? Do you know simple math? 18*2000 = ?

#43 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationOutside Parts Unknown
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:44 AM

It'll never hit 50,000.

But if people only care about the in-game benefits--minus the 'big' prize that only 5 people will win anyhow--just blast out entries with fake emails like abc123@gmail.com. It takes 30 seconds to get 12 entries if you skip Twitch & Twitter ones and stick to the ones where you just visit a page. Doesn't even have to finish loading; click, close, claim your point. It'll get to some of the more valuable tiers pretty quickly if a bunch of people do this several times a day, for what it's worth.

Would it be nice to put entries once a day per email? Yeah, but I don't think they can control how that website operates, anyway, so it's a lost cause to fight for it. Spamming fakes seems like it'd be the next best alternative.

#44 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:58 AM

Would it be nice to put entries once a day per email? Yeah, but I don't think they can control how that website operates, anyway, so it's a lost cause to fight for it. Spamming fakes seems like it'd be the next best alternative.

^

#45 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:41 AM

zA1hrwo.png

#46 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:29 AM

1? LOL

#47 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:03 PM

There was i think 10 repeatable options last year and we barely make it

Now we only have 1.

Yeah, this is a lol~

#48 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:22 PM

We've already implemented the EXP and Drops bonus. Loki server has to wait until maintenance for that.

Certain events will have to wait until maintenance regardless (such as the NPC Pet Tame Giveaway y'all just reached), but they will remain up for the duration of the event. Unless we just do a mini-maintenance and shut everything down just to put it up as soon as you hit it  :heh:

As for the repeatable entries, the platform we're using has changed since the last time we used it and we're still adding more ways to enter and figuring out how to gain more repeatable entries. So far, the option hasn't been as clear cut as the last time, so we're still working on it.

#49 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

UPDATE

A couple of the entries have been made repeatable, and new entries have been added as well. Check the Share Event page.

Last year we added special entries worth more points only obtainable by doing certain things like attending a livestream, and we're looking into doing that once again.

Stay tuned on our social media and this thread for such updates as they arise :)

#50 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9324 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:18 PM

UPDATE

A couple of the entries have been made repeatable, and new entries have been added as well. Check the Share Event page.

Last year we added special entries worth more points only obtainable by doing certain things like attending a livestream, and we're looking into doing that once again.

Stay tuned on our social media and this thread for such updates as they arise :)

The daily tweet entry one doesn't work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users