Seeking help in answering some questions regarding summons:
1) I am planning on maxing Vador on my Crec but am clueless on where the attack damage of the said summon base it. Is it on my MP or AP?
2) Do all DOT summons (defensive and offensive) base their effects on MP only?
3) Does Illusion of Moonlight drop Moonlight DNA?
Hope someone could clarify these inquiries.
1: vador atk damage is based on your Atk power + magic power same goes with dot pets and healer pets.
If you want more info about vador, steiner pet which is single target is also same damage with vador even tho steiner pet skill is single target offensive unlike ML and vador which is aoe offensive.
Additionally, researcher and wild rose also single target which is better and cheaper alternative of vador. Lvl 4 wildrose > lvl 3 vador
Only slight difference.
If want aoe cheaper pet get wolf guy which is a 3 star pet
Easier to hunt as well compared to vador
Watch my guide video for hunting ithttps://youtu.be/iRWmqskrc_Y
2. Dot pets like I said above is also based on Ap + MP
Additonally, 200 str cant see much difference on dot because we have minimum and maximum output damage ranges so High so it is best to test it on lvl 1 and 1 star pet.
So if you get rsx the minimum and maximum range are drastically long so its hard to know the average.
You can check my video about DoT belowhttps://youtu.be/ktfQ7NgS2Q8
Additional guide if you want to maximize your pet dot is
Better get int runes, and str hones on gears bec str gives higher value than int on sere gears
3. I believe we can get her dna
I hope this could help you