Very weird disconnection issues (warning: VERY weird) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Very weird disconnection issues (warning: VERY weird)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

Ok, I'll try to describe what's happening. I know it sounds very unusual and rather unbelievable I might say and I'm not sure on how to report it, if I should sent a ticket idk, I just thought that forums responses are usually faster and maybe get some other users opinions might help a little bit.

So, I'm a veteran player, I have lots of accounts which I share items between them and I often double client to trade those items between them. Ok, that seems pretty common.

The thing is, in my main account I have my AB (which is named Bittersweet!) and I usually double client with her and another character from a side account. Whenever a deal takes place between my ab and another character from this side account, the client in which my side account is logged in gets VERY laggy, the items take VERY long to be put to trade and most times I can't even complete the trade: I get disconnected in my side account. That, however, is not the only weird thing: When my AB and my side character can see each other in the screen, sometimes my side account will also get disconnected. Even if just AFKing around. I have to say, however, that this does not happen when I'm using another character from my main account, example, my Ranger, Wanderer, etc.

It's rather embarrassing to report that, I tried my best to just deal with this issue for as long as I could but after a few months, I just felt like I had to report it. Maybe there is a fix for it, idk ;;'

Edited by MythicalFox, 06 August 2018 - 03:34 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

Hello,

Do you experience the trade lag with any other character on your account(s) or just that AB?

#3 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2018 - 03:31 PM

I only experience the lag with that AB

(Thanks for the response, Cinnamon ;u;)

By the way, would you rather have me record my screen?

Edited by MythicalFox, 06 August 2018 - 03:41 PM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:35 AM

Yes, it may help a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users