August 16th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 16th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#51 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:21 AM

Whats the point on putting Heart Card in Mouth as the rarest if we will gonna have Firesale with OCP XIV wich constains the same gear with better rate?

#52 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:40 AM

Job reset from event limit 5 not 1 please!

#53 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:57 AM

Whats the point on putting Heart Card in Mouth as the rarest if we will gonna have Firesale with OCP XIV wich constains the same gear with better rate?

might have been overlooked. its good that you pointed this out though.

#54 FUEGOECK

FUEGOECK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1662 posts
  • LocationTijuana [HECHO EN MEXICO]
  • Server:Valkyrie Server

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:08 AM

Good Luck on maint theres no much to do so hopefully u end in time  :heh:  :heh:

#55 Dracoire

Dracoire

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSomatology Laboratory
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:16 AM

I do not know if this issue also pertains to the Chaos server, but in Thor, my friends and I have been receiving direct message to our screen by a character whose name just consist of number and letters (quite certain that this is bot). Every couple minutes or so, this person would spam us with message advertising dubious deal that is supposedly illegal. What is worse is that the person controlling this bot has moved the character to Eden from Izlude. As a gathering spots for lots of players, I think the person who has invaded Eden with his/her bot have gone too far  :p_sad: 

I wonder if something can be done within the upcoming patch to solve this issue, I hope there is. If this post is not relevant to the forums thread, feel free to remove this post also. I'm totally okay with it  :p_smile:

Meanwhile: to those players affected who do not know how to deal with the incoming messages, there are two things that seems to be effective at the moment:

1. Right Clicking the character, and then Left Click on "Reject Whispering"

2. Type in    /exall     every time you enter a new map. [this, however, will also block messages from our friends. Thus, not recommended]

Cheers all  :p_hi:

#56 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:20 AM

menblatt and oca uhhhh too much

#57 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:51 PM

High ti = menblatt card farm, lol

#58 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:57 PM

I do not know if this issue also pertains to the Chaos server, but in Thor, my friends and I have been receiving direct message to our screen by a character whose name just consist of number and letters (quite certain that this is bot). Every couple minutes or so, this person would spam us with message advertising dubious deal that is supposedly illegal. What is worse is that the person controlling this bot has moved the character to Eden from Izlude. As a gathering spots for lots of players, I think the person who has invaded Eden with his/her bot have gone too far  :p_sad:

I wonder if something can be done within the upcoming patch to solve this issue, I hope there is. If this post is not relevant to the forums thread, feel free to remove this post also. I'm totally okay with it  :p_smile:

Meanwhile: to those players affected who do not know how to deal with the incoming messages, there are two things that seems to be effective at the moment:

2. Type in    /exall     every time you enter a new map. [this, however, will also block messages from our friends. Thus, not recommended]

Hey there!
Those are spam bots and sadly they are present on all servers :( and yes, what they are advertising is illegal.

To deal with them quickly please use NoSpam2 feature, a topic was set up here to guide you through the settings.

#59 scottiedX

scottiedX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:23 PM

How long do we recon until renewal chaos is up? Going to get some shuteye.

#60 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:34 PM

use /ex "name"

#61 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM

use /ex "name"

Yah. For me it's just muscle memory at this point:

receive spam -> tab -> ctrl+x (cut) -> tab -> /ex ctrl+v (paste) -> enter (which is now Insert for me lol)

#62 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:44 PM

I just ignore them. They're far less invasive than past experiences in other MMOs so it's tolerable.

#63 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:03 PM

But sometimes they will spam nonstop .... (which is why i still /ex ''them'') ... 

/exall is good and all , but what if your friends try to pm you ? or maybe (poring) pm ?

In the end ? /exall is just too extreme for my taste .... 

Edited by KingPoring86, 16 August 2018 - 03:09 PM.

#64 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:14 PM

if your busy farming menblatts and MVPs you wont even notice bot zeny ads rofl, i just plainly ignore them at this point my chat setting shows up in the chat bar instead of popping up also, makes it pretty convenient to ignore them all

#65 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

Server is open.

#66 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:18 PM

Kill steal feast begins in mid TI rolf

#67 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:20 PM

Ppls busy farming mvps via branches while bots feasting on illusion of moonlight maps.

#68 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:53 PM

Ebel was just about to die then i got dc ... that just awesome .... 

Edit :
The weird part is , my alt vendors didnt dc .... (oh my evil card)   :heh:

Edited by KingPoring86, 16 August 2018 - 03:57 PM.

#69 Chiago

Chiago

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:00 PM

Yo is Lighthalzen Biolabs being propperly spotlighted? They seems to give the same amount of exp etc.

#70 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:46 PM

Yo is Lighthalzen Biolabs being propperly spotlighted? They seems to give the same amount of exp etc.

I think it was spotlight last week as well

#71 100002114833787

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:12 PM

How that homunculus loyalty system works ? Just feed him and he gets full loyal or is a special food that makes him increase loyalty faster? Is there a level to get the homunculus loyal ? 

#72 Chiago

Chiago

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:40 PM

How that homunculus loyalty system works ? Just feed him and he gets full loyal or is a special food that makes him increase loyalty faster? Is there a level to get the homunculus loyal ? 

Every maintenance while the event is up, all the homunculus that already exists on the server gets full loyal. This works only on homunculus existing prior to the maintenance

#73 markopolong

markopolong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:50 PM

Server population is hight recently, just after EU banned iirc. Is it due to increase of bots or real player? Whats d bot ratio vs human atm? I used to like them bot that supply straws for our usage but if too much bot n it lag the server, i demand bot ethnic cleansing! It is a shame i cant famr my mvp card in this event if i lag due to bots

#74 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:55 PM

Many SEAs are coming especially Thailand.

And for example, on my youtube video,

37yvs2i.png

#75 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:56 PM

Bring back raffler with BBs as prizes and watch the zenny sink

Yes please.

Well since you all asked. We have replaced the safe to 7 chance box with bloody branches.

H E R O !

Make BBs a direct purchase for the event duration. Like how you would for ores during a mad bunny event. It would fund WP for 5 years at least.

Mike for president or give this man a job in the marketing planning at WP.  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users