Payment Issue. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Payment Issue.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzaholic

Dizzaholic

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

I used to play Ragnarok Online way ago during beta testing and a little more after. I miss the game so much that i've decided to play it some more.

So i made an account, paid for a 30 day sub and i got the message: (declined: 10764)
Before i paid i read somewhere that it might take 24 hours to process if this is my first payment to warp portal.
Is it declined cause its processing since it's my first payment??

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:23 PM

When you make a payment by credit card, did you see a notice in red on the payment page that talks about the verification process? How much time passed between when you made your first payment and the notice that you were declined?

#3 Dizzaholic

Dizzaholic

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:29 PM

I didn't really pay attention to it, but It was prety quick actually. I checked my bank account online
and it showed the payment so i know it was purchased.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:17 AM

Did you see your account get credited your WarpPortal Energy? (Number's on the top right corner of the Power Up page.)

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

If your bank says that the payment went through, but you don't have the points from it, contact gravity immediately ( support.warpportal.com ). If the bank says that the transaction didn't complete, but was attempted, contact the bank and ask them why it was declined.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users