Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:39 PM

LHeMQSk.png
Patch Notes: August 27, 2018
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 3pm-7pm PDT (~4 hours)

zdSjIGm.png

August Lucky Box has returned!

Price: 300 Kafra Points

x2ilLwb.png

o1hmocX.png

Back to School Sale!

From August 13 to September 10, 2018 enjoy your favorites for half the price! Additionally, the first three Cosmetic Pet Packages that were released are half-price too!

LVwVwjF.png

g17AZeK.png

PXHSdZZ.png

Bonus Experience Week 

August 27 to September 5, 2018

Double experience, double the fun! 

4eGq8pg.jpg?1

August 27 to September 5, 2018

August Happy Hour Box is here throughout the holiday week!

Happy Hour Boxes drop four times a day:

02:00-03:00
08:00-09:00
14:00-15:00
20:00-21:00

Players have a chance to get an additional box drop during this time by farming monsters within a five level range of the player that will randomly pop out a useful item.

#2 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:06 PM

**Waiting something happen..

#3 PillowBasher

PillowBasher

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 06:54 AM

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:go:  :go:  :go:

#4 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:08 PM

I played RO2 right from the very beginning. It was a fun world filled with excitement! You could say I was hooked !!! addicted !!! to the game.

I undressed my reality and wear the virtual identity of a Priest/Sorcerer every single day after my morning classes and then again in the evening on a low-end laptop that clearly couldn't bear the burden.

I've always loved MMORPGs. A world where possibilities are abundant, where I could show the real me, where friends with the same goals are there to chat with me whenever I'm in game. Those are all virtual. They aren't real. They're just polygons and, what, pixels colored and arranged neatly.

But screw all those--I love games. How often can you talk about money laundering in a forest wearing outlandish outfit surrounded by giant grasshoppers IRL?

To me, Ragnarok 2 is THE game. There is Terms of Service (You know the name of that game), of course, but somehow RO2 is better. Somehow.

I made lots of friends. Despite them being basically strangers, we had the same thing in mind: having fun in a fantasy world filled with living jell-O.

It was all fun until my studies took priority and then I had to abandon the game.

I then heard of Master Level and I was like whoa isn't that cool or what? I immediately redownloaded the game and gave it a second shot.

Most of the names on my friend list were all white (or grey, I forgot). They were offline. I thought of course duh they wouldn't be here anymore it was a crazy long time ago. There were some familiar-looking names on the list, but even before we never really talked so it was kind of awkward.

I actually made promise with three or four close friends that when new contents arrived we would came back and hit the dungeons together again. One of them wanted to become Noel.

I broke the promise. Or should I say I forgot about it and moved on with life.

My heart sank but I decided to continue playing. Life must go on, they say.

I noticed that my COA gears only gave those Condors a nice massage. Long story short someone told me I had to ~Master my destiny~. I talked to the big guy, taught Prana and her gang of bullies a lesson, and finally became a Master Priest.

I played for quite a long time until I decided to quit again the second time after seeing numerous imbalances in game.

Since then I've been playing The Waiting Game.

How long has it been again...?

Edited by HokaHoka, 28 August 2018 - 07:12 PM.

#5 MiniGuuMi

MiniGuuMi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location平川市, 青森県

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:57 AM

Spoiler

sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they use to be .. Let yourself move to the next chapter in life when the time comes. Don't remain stuck on the same page  :) 
just same like you, i really like the game-style and the community in-game. but the fact it's really to long and almost seem's like not many change to make players interested. and because of lack player the game getting down for selling stuff like KP and support WP ..maybe that's cause the game not as priority anymore.. well, no one know..

**No matter how much we want things to stay the same, life is all about change. Sometimes change is for the better, and sometimes its not. but no matter why things are changing, we need to be able to let go and move on. holding onto pass pain and resentment will only hold you back.

take your life, maybe you will able to meet your friends and be with them again in another parallel world. as you know there's no guarantee to wait longer, except if you still having fun in here..

8d54f952a828fe0445ef71d9813ec382.gif

#6 MeisterSaikun

MeisterSaikun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:33 PM

THREE YEARS!!!!

#7 BlissfulTsunami

BlissfulTsunami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationAFK somewhere in Prontera
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 September 2018 - 09:27 AM

Still no news on when the loading screen event will be judged/announced? :o

#8 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:35 PM

Still no news on when the loading screen event will be judged/announced? :o

Prizes have been sent out. Please check the forum post for the event to see the grand prize winners. 

#9 5840150903060709343

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:odin

Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:00 PM

anyone need new maps. thanks gm

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users