Cost of Kafra Diamonds needs adjusted - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Cost of Kafra Diamonds needs adjusted

1 reply to this topic

#1 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:07 AM

I believe the cost of diamonds that you can purchase via the Kafra shop needs to be lowered to reflect the in-game value of zeny at current or approximate inflation levels.

For instance, current conversion rates when selling Kafra Points are 1:5000, sometimes higher.  So that means 1000 Kafra Points would equal 5,000,000 zeny in game.  Meaning 5 million zeny is worth $10 give or take current inflation levels.  Diamond services from 10k diamonds up to 20k diamonds sell from 1 million zeny to 2 million zeny.

Currently, 20k diamonds bought through the Kafra Store costs $30, so you can see the discrepancy between the values in-game, where it's far cheaper to pay for services in the game or obtain the diamonds through questing yourself.  The cost of the Kafra Shop diamonds far exceeds their convenience.

I would suggest a pricing model that puts the 20k diamond package around $5 for increasing the convenience factor and likely sales.

Edited by flukeSG2, 20 September 2018 - 02:07 AM.

#2 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:50 PM

It's actually a good idea. The same with Honing Scrub. Many people need that scrub, but the only way you can get it pretty cheap is from pyramid and that's quite difficult although some people would say it's easy. Well, if you're some serious honer, you wont just need 1 or 2 stacks of scrubs. You may need like 5 stacks for single equipment or even more. That's when the problem come. Having 5 stacks of scrubs is like ... pretty damn hard and I hardly see people selling scrub service 1 stacks. I wish that the scrub price each would at least at max 2x price of market, so we can go crazy and purchase that KP for scrub (LOL, joking).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users