Special Option Randomizer - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Special Option Randomizer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wongsolo

wongsolo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:52 PM

Can i request the game to have a new item called Special Option Randomizer. Especially for the new Hero Fifth weapon/cape since i have a few friends including me who have been remaking one of the weapon/cape more than once (which costed a lot of time/gold) but still couldn't get our desirable special options. Thank you.

p.s. Apologies for my bad English

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:16 PM

(which costed a lot of time/gold) 

We have no plans to implement something like this. What you said is what is intended - a game needs a gold sink and something to do for max level players. Since the 5th hero gear and weapon is the current end-game gear it shall be hard and not obtainable with a blink of an eye. That includes the desired special options.

There is the same behavior with the PoS set which is even harder because you have to give up your "old" PoS weapon/wings first before having the opportunity to re-farm the materials. For 5th hero you can at least keep the better weapon to farm the materials again.

Plus introducing such item change the overall p2w history of the game which we tried to eleminate as much as possible more into the unwanted p2w direction again.

So the definite answer is: there will be no such item introduced.

#3 wongsolo

wongsolo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:42 AM

Thank you for your prompt reply Mr Popcorn. Understood..

On top of that, can i know if the special options are based on RNG? or if there are some tricks on getting our desired special options?. hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users