Parties keep bugging out! - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Parties keep bugging out!

6 replies to this topic

#1 BlissfulTsunami

BlissfulTsunami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationAFK somewhere in Prontera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:26 PM

Since me and my friends have come back to the game, we have often gotten party bugged (many different types).

1. We will party up and someone gets "Party has disbanded" notification, yet still be in the party menu on someone else's screen. (because the party didn't ACTUALLY disband, hence the bug)

2. Someone can be in party, change channels, and all of a sudden they are no longer in party on their screen but still be in party on mine, with a "you have been kicked from the party" notification.

3. They will be in the party but not be able to receive buffs, and need to be re-partied.

4. Someone will enter into colo (which forces you to leave party) yet in they get kicked from colo in the second round due to "Party Disbanding" when you are clearly not in a party.

5. I have been in colo and I can still the party menu INSIDE colo, and see green dots on my map of the other players.

I will display examples as I gather them. Others with this problem, I encourage you to also post.

Edited by BlissfulTsunami, 25 September 2018 - 05:31 PM.

#2 BlissfulTsunami

BlissfulTsunami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:30 PM

On my screen, the party has been disbanded but on their screen I am still in party. I can send them an invite and they can receive but they have to kick me or leave party. This will happen multiple times by the way, and it is so frustrating. 

BDOigzD.jpg

#3 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:23 PM

Important to add that it's only in your parties. Clearly your fault. :3

#4 BlissfulTsunami

BlissfulTsunami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:18 PM

Not just mine! e.e

#5 Gugy

Gugy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:59 PM

Fix this please !

Fix this please !

Fix this please !

Fix this please !

I can't type in Raid chat during woe because of this...

#6 BlissfulTsunami

BlissfulTsunami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 10:40 PM

On my screen, Duoking (who was in my party before we went into colo) shows up on my map inside colo even though party ends when you enter. Luckily we're together, because I could have easily farmed him in colo... 

If you are curious, no I cannot see him while he is in stealth (he is an assassin) and my buffs do not reach him either. It's simply the party locator on the map.

zLKBCUL.png

Edited by BlissfulTsunami, 21 October 2018 - 10:43 PM.

#7 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:56 AM

Nice hax, bro.

On my screen, Duoking (who was in my party before we went into colo) shows up on my map inside colo even though party ends when you enter. Luckily we're together, because I could have easily farmed him in colo... 

If you are curious, no I cannot see him while he is in stealth (he is an assassin) and my buffs do not reach him either. It's simply the party locator on the map.

zLKBCUL.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users