Dunnos about if this behavior are bugs or not? - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Dunnos about if this behavior are bugs or not?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inukaze2

Inukaze2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 09:58 AM

Hi there.

1 - Yesterday doing the Eden Group quest for Kill Kaho, i go with a friend to yun_fild03, and go inside the thor volcano. the thing is a "Explosion" put a fire on my chracter, and kill me just when the fire appear, my friend use a ydraggsil leave on my, and i die again. i lost twice 2040000 exp (im level 98)

2 - Today doing the "Turn-In" hunting mission, trying to scape of a mob (Peach tree, Still Worm, Harpie, Rowem) , i had the teleport skill on "i" key, but the game block me for 27 minutes the use of skills ¬¬. for me that not have any sense, i can not use my skills, because i use my skills to try to survive ¬¬

Ragnarok_Fail.png

3 - I disconnected for more than 27 minutes and this crap tells me to wait 25 minutes more.

Ragnarok_Fail2.png

Dunno : why i can't set my "Teleport" skill on level 1, like on private servers, to avoid the innecesary question "Ramdom Place" or <Save Place>. for my char not need carry fly wings ?

Opinion : That question is as unnecessary as asking a Knight if he really wants to use: Bowling Bash, Aura Blade, Pierce, etc. in middle of a hunting and the knight have a lot of monster attacking him.

Or ask to Mage if you really want to summon: Storm Gust or Jupitel Thunder.

Edited by 100001473975834, 01 October 2018 - 10:46 AM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:41 PM

Hello,

Explosion mob casts Bomb on the target location, sitting in the targeted location with bomb effect will result in increased amount of damage to the character. When it happens, move quickly to a safe spot.

The red bubble over your character indicates that you are silenced for the set duration. This happens if you spammed chat too fast in public. To resolve this, avoid spamming and idle in game for the bubble to wear off.

Both are not bugs but intended features of the game :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users