WarpPortal to take over bRO - Page 2 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WarpPortal to take over bRO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#26 Einzbern01

Einzbern01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:23 AM

Level expansion has been implemented since August 9th.
IRO may get it on the second half of next year.

Thx Sigma. Is the exp table after 175 crazy? how is everything going with ppl on kRO leveling up now, any new leveling spot for that?

#27 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:36 AM

Heard it was old levelling spots added with new monsters of old sprites lol

#28 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:35 AM

Thx Sigma. Is the exp table after 175 crazy? how is everything going with ppl on kRO leveling up now, any new leveling spot for that?

Spoiler

There're 2 new dungeons for leveling 175-185.

Nogg Road 3F

Glast Heim Castle Abyss 1F

(requires level 175 to access)

#29 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3514 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:30 AM

300k/500k exp seems great. no wonder ppls gettin 185 in just a day or a couple of days

#30 vanhdic

vanhdic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:29 PM

Will be rebirth again to level 100

#31 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:07 PM

it’s not only just level expansion huhu. There’s a huge discussion by the devs on their planned class balancing.

RK, GX and Mech changes get my attention the most, although almost all classes get some changes.

Physical RKs are gonna get even more buffs in bowling bash, pierce, aura blade (+2000 mastery atk or sth) and spear dynamo. Almost seems like Clashing spiral formula got bugged too (this i’m not too sure).

GX and mech got the big nerf stick.

GX’s EDP will go from 400% to 300% boost, but all of their skills will no longer be cut in terms of modifier during EDP and the duration of EDP doubles to 120second. So CRIT GX and RC/CRS GX gets weaker, but opens up many more play styles with sonic blow, soul destroyer and cross impact (force animation delay of SB removed). My opinion is it won’t hurt too much for current GXs since they already hit way past the limit (1.3M crits goes to 800K-1M, still nobody comes close). Plus we have MA builds which is basically untouched.

Mech became the ultimate sadness story. Axe mech basicslly unchanged but since Mado became strong too quickly, Arms cannon got a CD attached to it. The higher the level, the longer the CD, from 0.15sec at lv1 to 0.65 at lv5. It will also start having animation even at no cast. They say they will compensate by allowing all axe buffs like adrenaline rush and power thrust etc to be usable during mado.

source:http://ro.gnjoy.com/...01749&curpage=1

discussion in twRO: https://m.gamer.com....=4&top=4&ltype=

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 05 October 2018 - 09:09 PM.

#32 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10841 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:20 PM

it’s not only just level expansion huhu. There’s a huge discussion by the devs on their planned class balancing.

RK, GX and Mech changes get my attention the most, although almost all classes get some changes.

Physical RKs are gonna get even more buffs in bowling bash, pierce, aura blade (+2000 mastery atk or sth) and spear dynamo. Almost seems like Clashing spiral formula got bugged too (this i’m not too sure).

GX and mech Gen got the big nerf stick.

GX’s EDP will go from 400% to 300% boost, but all of their skills will no longer be cut in terms of modifier during EDP and the duration of EDP doubles to 120second. So CRIT GX and RC/CRS GX gets weaker, but opens up many more play styles with sonic blow, soul destroyer and cross impact (force animation delay of SB removed). My opinion is it won’t hurt too much for current GXs since they already hit way past the limit (1.3M crits goes to 800K-1M, still nobody comes close). Plus we have MA builds which is basically untouched.

Mech became the ultimate sadness story. Axe mech basicslly unchanged but since Mado became strong too quickly, Arms cannon got a CD attached to it. The higher the level, the longer the CD, from 0.15sec at lv1 to 0.65 at lv5. It will also start having animation even at no cast. They say they will compensate by allowing all axe buffs like adrenaline rush and power thrust etc to be usable during mado.

RG ... unchanged? Please tell me CS is now 2 after cast delay and it bypasses Flee lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 05 October 2018 - 09:22 PM.

#33 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:25 PM

Genesis Ray Buff and no longer needs banding / inspiration to normally cast it  :heh: 

You dont need to band with royals to be royalties, all hail RG and King's Grace :heh:

#34 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:28 PM

RG spear skills unchanged, opened up more alt playpaths- magic RG and shield RG. For magic, grandcross HP drWback is removed and Pressure is changed to a holy magic attack (formula not given). Shield wise, Rapid smiting and Shield press will be improved in damage, also formula not given.

#35 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:56 PM

CI will be devastating if edp wont be halfved

#36 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4108 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:10 PM

Should've let EDP apply to MA lol

#37 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:13 PM

Spoiler

There're 2 new dungeons for leveling 175-185.

Nogg Road 3F

Glast Heim Castle Abyss 1F

(requires level 175 to access)

Do we rollback to lvl100 or straight to 185 from 175?

#38 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:21 PM

EDP on MA will be godly lmfao, people can do 999k MA now, imagine the rapid firing nuke when edp is applied

#39 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:23 PM

Do we rollback to lvl100 or straight to 185 from 175?

No. That awakening system has been halted.
Just increases base level to 185, job level to 65, increases max level and improves certain skills.

#40 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 06 October 2018 - 04:44 PM

Welcome BR

#41 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:31 PM

Welcome BR

More likely good bye BR because they will implement region block for all BR so they can play on BR warpportal instead of iro lol

#42 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:44 PM

This is Spanish, not Portuguese...
And anyway HERE I AM, now that we will possible use the same forum as you i just wanted to activate one time more my Forum Account.

Adios, then?

#43 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10841 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:55 PM

NANI!!! ... *I'm dead from retard'ness overloaded*

#44 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:38 PM

Welcome to select countries online

#45 TrevMUN

TrevMUN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Twitter:RagnarokWisdom
  • Server:Chaos, Loki

Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:59 PM

Dang, I should have thrown in a shoutout to Toxn on Twitter before I updated RW this week.

His breaking the news inspired it.

(And yes, I did read the first post! Don't judge me!)

#46 AsriXII

AsriXII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 10:33 PM

GX and mech got the big nerf stick.

Arent gx ma skill got nerfed a lil bit. They remove after cast delay but they add cooldown 0.5s

#47 sethiro

sethiro

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:10 AM

Nice! Does it mean I can play in the Brazilian Server now? I live in the USA, and I would like to play in the Brazilian Server. However I have problems getting Game Guard connected. Help?

#48 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 03:18 PM

Nice! Does it mean I can play in the Brazilian Server now? I live in the USA, and I would like to play in the Brazilian Server. However I have problems getting Game Guard connected. Help?

Hello,

Please visit WP bRO official website here, note that these forums only service iRO servers.

Since this topic is bumped from the depths, it shall be closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users