8 replies to this topic

#1 Kyon126

Kyon126

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:36 PM

hi everyone (sorry if i make mistakes in this but i don't write english very good)

well i'm not a noob, i havea character on THQ ice but i can't save him =\ and
now i'm go to install the dragon saga again so i need a guild latino or something i'm searching old friends too
but i don't know if they're changed here so if someone can help me my old name was Kyonbut now i don't know, beacause i need choose another name so...
if someone have news o something about a guild tell me please

or another guild i can understand english and i can write...not very well but something
again, sorry for my grammar

P.S. i know the game so i can level up fast but i need a guild, I appreciate your help

#2 Kyon126

Kyon126

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

hi everyone (sorry if i make mistakes in this but i don't write english very good)

now i'm go to install the dragon saga again so i need a guild latino or something i'm searching old friends too
but i don't know if they're changed here so if someone can help me my old name was Kyonbut now i don't know, beacause i need choose another name so...

or another guild i can understand english and i can write...not very well but something

P.S. i know the game so i can level up fast but i need a guild, I appreciate your help

woooww! i can't belive it my old account from THQ ice is here i think my old count was erased but is here my paladin lvl 54 =´)

#3 Jjiang

Jjiang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

^ If you register with the same email/username your character would still be intact unless it was deleted.

#4 Kyon126

Kyon126

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

wooww thanks =D that's great then i still have my paladin, but i can't log in in the tittle say failed to log in can you help me with that? i really want to play again =\

#5 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

Welcome Back to WarpPortal's DragonSaga.

One quite famous latino guild that was created during THQice is PIRATAS guild. Almost all of them are very friendly and do know a little english themselves. Members such as pion and Triblin are 5x&6x and I'm pretty sure they'll be more than happy to assisting you in capping. I'm pretty surprised to say that I didn't find a guild thread, but like I said before they are famous thus easy to find. Though, I might not be the most credible source because I haven't actually been a member in Piratas but they seem like good people. Good luck. lol

#6 Kyon126

Kyon126

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Welcome Back to WarpPortal's DragonSaga.

One quite famous latino guild that was created during THQice is PIRATAS guild. Almost all of them are very friendly and do know a little english themselves. Members such as pion and Triblin are 5x&6x and I'm pretty sure they'll be more than happy to assisting you in capping. I'm pretty surprised to say that I didn't find a guild thread, but like I said before they are famous thus easy to find. Though, I might not be the most credible source because I haven't actually been a member in Piratas but they seem like good people. Good luck. lol

hey thanks i remember that guild, i was a member xD, then i change to a imperio o,o but well when i can log in, i go to search them to be a pirate xD

#7 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

hey thanks i remember that guild, i was a member xD, then i change to a imperio o,o but well when i can log in, i go to search them to be a pirate xD

You're welcome. Also check out LatinLovers they're new and I believe a branch-off PIRATAS . notsure.

#8 Kyon126

Kyon126

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

You're welcome. Also check out LatinLovers they're new and I believe a branch-off PIRATAS . notsure.

thanks, i'll search them

#9 Jjiang

Jjiang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:29 AM

Failed to log in? Did you happen to find the solution to the problem? You gotta use the exact same info, I believe .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users