I don't have my Class 2nd Promotion Quest - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

I don't have my Class 2nd Promotion Quest

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nidust

nidust

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:32 AM

Dear Dragon Saga Team,

I just come back to the game after a long time and created a new character for some refreshment. I know that all player should finish all the [Hero] quest for full game experience. I just leveled up my character to 40 in the previous day, but I didn't receive my 2nd  Class Promotion quest.  At the time, I haven't' finished the graveyard and Paris quest, just as my friend who playing as a Dragonskin but she's already done her Job Promotion to Shaman. Please keep in mind that we're all starting at the same point and I even have much more finished quest than her, but in the end, I still don't have my Quest. The fact that, I have skipped the tutorial would be the reason for my lacking of Q line I assume. For all of those, I suggest that it would be a bug with the new quest line system. Hope you guy can confirm that, and somehow, help me with my awkward situation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:06 AM

There is no bug with the quest line. The tutorial quests and quests below Dr. Farrell are not part of the new system. This way Human and Characters have the same prerequisites.

I just played a new character personally up to Lv. 47 and I have my JobChange done with Lv. 40 as intended.

Make sure you did all the other red quests except the ones from the tutorial (they can be skipped).

To get the 40 JC quest you need to finish BOTH Specter's Tower quests. To get both Specter's Tower Quests you need to finish the quests needed for Specter's Tower (including Dangerous Caverns) and so on.

Happy questing!

Edit:

Here are the names of the quests you need to get the JobChange quest called Destructive Trinity: 

Belkan's Treasure! And Witch

Cast Mighty Magic! Lenubo

These are the 2 Hero Quest lines where you need to finish Specter's Tower.

To enter Specter's Tower you need:

Repay of Dragon Lord (Underground Graveyard 35)
Ruler of the Night (Skypie F5)

And you need 

Tomb Raider (5) (Dangerous Cavern's 1st F5) to even get one the Specter's Tower Quests.

#3 nidust

nidust

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:13 AM

There is no bug with the quest line. The tutorial quests and quests below Dr. Farrell are not part of the new system. This way Human and Characters have the same prerequisites.

I just played a new character personally up to Lv. 47 and I have my JobChange done with Lv. 40 as intended.

Make sure you did all the other red quests except the ones from the tutorial (they can be skipped).

To get the 40 JC quest you need to finish BOTH Specter's Tower quests. To get both Specter's Tower Quests you need to finish the quests needed for Specter's Tower (including Dangerous Caverns) and so on.

Happy questing!

Thanks for your support, but the fact that my friend, who is playing as a Shaman didn't finish any Specter's Tower Quests and she just got the job promotion instantly after 40 really haunts me. If it's like what you mentioned above, I don't think it is a equity here.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:19 AM

Thanks for your support, but the fact that my friend, who is playing as a Shaman didn't finish any Specter's Tower Quests and she just got the job promotion instantly after 40 really haunts me. If it's like what you mentioned above, I don't think it is a equity here.

I will look into this, if this is actually the case this will be definitely changed.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:27 AM

Okay, thank you for the report. The Dragokins have an own single quest for that. It will change with the next maintenance. However, put your mind at rest, your friend can't move on far without doing the other quests anyway. ;)

#6 nidust

nidust

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

Okay, thank you for the report. The Dragokins have an own single quest for that. It will change with the next maintenance. However, put your mind at rest, your friend can't move on far without doing the other quests anyway. ;)

I don't know if this is the answer that I need, but I really feel like a total dickhead right now :(. My apologies for all of newbie Dragonskin player out there...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users