16 replies to this topic

#1 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:28 AM

Hi everyone. Im new to the game and have lots of questions lol. I hope someone can bare with me and help me a little. If you can answer any of my questions i'll be so greatful! :3

Are there some monsters that just have really high dodge or something? like assistant ahef woopies I can NEVER get my skills to hit them ><

What do the different colored smiley faces mean on the minimap?

Does anyone know how to do Keenu's lost thread quest?

Are dealers the only ones who can make things?

Any tips for meeting ppl? chat seems kinda dead and theres no one really to talk to. =/

I bought a cart from the item mall but do i have to be lvl 50 to drive it?

Hawker question: why does double slash suck so much but focused impact is so good? Is there another skill like focused impact?

Thanks everyone for putting up with this noob! \(http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif)/

#2 Rakasha

Rakasha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

Welcome :D

I will answer most of your questions :(

From my experience, there is no SIGNIFICANT difference in monsters dodge. The amount of times you MISS has to do greatly with your level. If you are too low level for that mob, you will miss more, OR you have a very low amount of accuracy, meaning you must add some CON.

On the minimap, yellow dots means other players (like you and me). Yellow smiley faces mean NPC's (Non Player Characters), meaning they are not players.
Red dots are players who you can kill, and can kill you (PvP), this is in a PvP area (for example: training grounds, Desert of the Dead, Sikuku Ruins).
Green (or blueish) dots are your party members (if you are in a party)

Yup, dealers are the only class who can create things. You can chose to create gems, items with high stats, PAT (machines like cars, castle gears).

You are probably in a low populated city, Junonpolis is the most populated city as it is the main TRADING and SELLING city.

You can DRIVE a cart after you have finished the QUEST for driving a cart at level 50. (When you are level 50, talk to MILDUN in JUNONPOLIS, and he will give you a quest you must finish).

If you need assistance or you want talk to me in game, you can just whisper (/whisper) Rakasha in game (I am not on right now).

Hope this helps ;)

Edited by Rakasha, 07 August 2010 - 09:52 AM.

#3 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:04 AM

Welcome :D

I will answer most of your questions :(

From my experience, there is no SIGNIFICANT difference in monsters dodge. The amount of times you MISS has to do greatly with your level. If you are too low level for that mob, you will miss more, OR you have a very low amount of accuracy, meaning you must add some CON.

On the minimap, yellow dots means other players (like you and me). Yellow smiley faces mean NPC's (Non Player Characters), meaning they are not players.
Red dots are players who you can kill, and can kill you (PvP), this is in a PvP area (for example: training grounds, Desert of the Dead, Sikuku Ruins).
Green (or blueish) dots are your party members (if you are in a party)

Yup, dealers are the only class who can create things. You can chose to create gems, items with high stats, PAT (machines like cars, castle gears).

You are probably in a low populated city, Junonpolis is the most populated city as it is the main TRADING and SELLING city.

You can DRIVE a cart after you have finished the QUEST for driving a cart at level 50. (When you are level 50, talk to MILDUN in JUNONPOLIS, and he will give you a quest you must finish).

If you need assistance or you want talk to me in game, you can just whisper (/whisper) Rakasha in game (I am not on right now).

Hope this helps ;)

Thank you so, so, so much it is very helpful! About the npcs - sometimes the smiley faces are blue and sometimes yellow and green, thats why i'm confused lol.

#4 Rakasha

Rakasha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:06 AM

Haha no problems :D

About the NPC's, it has to do with what they do or sell(For example:Weapons, gear, storage, jewelery, Give quests, etc...).

Edited by Rakasha, 07 August 2010 - 10:07 AM.

#5 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

Haha no problems :D

About the NPC's, it has to do with what they do or sell(For example:Weapons, gear, storage, jewelery, Give quests, etc...).

Ahhhhh ok that explains alot. Thank you!!!

#6 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

Hi everyone. Im new to the game and have lots of questions lol. I hope someone can bare with me and help me a little. If you can answer any of my questions i'll be so greatful! :3

Are there some monsters that just have really high dodge or something? like assistant ahef woopies I can NEVER get my skills to hit them ><

Any tips for meeting ppl? chat seems kinda dead and theres no one really to talk to. =/

Hawker question: why does double slash suck so much but focused impact is so good? Is there another skill like focused impact?

Thanks everyone for putting up with this noob! \(http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif)/

The lost thread quest is easy you just have to stand in a certain place around zant but I wouldn't worry too much about it questing isn't a great way to lvl up, if your gear isnt great you should do the lost children quest in zant tho you can get an earring with around 10dex which is good for a new hawker :D

And on the missing monsters you probably just need more con although I see your a hawker and if your using katars i think they have abysmal accuracy so just keep spamming those skills!

#7 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:57 AM

Do you know where i can get that quest?
And it makes me so mad when I keep missin. ><

#8 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

I think just when your leveling you get a q to talk to francis in zant, if not go and try talking to him. He's in the bottom left corner of zant (South-West)

Edited by Silwok, 07 August 2010 - 01:19 PM.

#9 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:52 PM

I think just when your leveling you get a q to talk to francis in zant, if not go and try talking to him. He's in the bottom left corner of zant (South-West)

ok i think i might have already started it cus i know i got a quest to talk to frances so im somehwere on it.

#10 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

I don't think they have much dodge in the low level zones o_o Maybe they changed something, I haven't been in the low level zones with a noob for a while.

Nothing, really. It's just to give a variation. I never saw the logic in the differences.

When the quest has been accepted, go south, when you're outside the town and in the monster area go west and there should be a tree stump there. Go around it and you should find the thread easily.

Yes.

Forums is a great way to meet people. Post serious posts and become an accepted member of the community and you have an enormous friendlist.

Yes, you need to get to level 50 before being riding a cart. After getting to level 50 you have to learn how to ride a cart by doing a quest provided by Mildun in Junon Polis.

Why does double slash suck so much but focused impact is so good? Is there another skill like focused impact?

Just dump double slash for now. It's not useful at the moment, depending on what kind of melee hawker you want to be continue down the focused impact branch.

Hope this helps you a little bit on your ROSE adventure! :D

#11 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

I don't think they have much dodge in the low level zones o_o Maybe they changed something, I haven't been in the low level zones with a noob for a while.

Nothing, really. It's just to give a variation. I never saw the logic in the differences.

When the quest has been accepted, go south, when you're outside the town and in the monster area go west and there should be a tree stump there. Go around it and you should find the thread easily.

Yes.

Forums is a great way to meet people. Post serious posts and become an accepted member of the community and you have an enormous friendlist.

Yes, you need to get to level 50 before being riding a cart. After getting to level 50 you have to learn how to ride a cart by doing a quest provided by Mildun in Junon Polis.

Just dump double slash for now. It's not useful at the moment, depending on what kind of melee hawker you want to be continue down the focused impact branch.

Hope this helps you a little bit on your ROSE adventure! :(

thanks thats very, very helpful! :D

#12 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

If you wanna meet people, the forums is a good place, or even just if you see someone out leveling and you party with them. Make friends with them and message them every now and then.

Some levels are hard to get, like 60-80 is easy if you're around the krawfies, then find a good spot in the Gorge of Silence. But I had a slightly harder time from 90-100. It's like this for some spots in higher up levels too. But 160-215 is pretty easy if you go to the Prison. It might seem like a lot of levels, but party it up, and go for lots of monsters, and it goes by pretty fast.

#13 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:25 AM

Ahhh i need help again lol. i have a skill called requeim thats supposed to increase my acc? but i can't put it on what am i doin wrong. i put 2 points in it and i know its one you have to put on cus it costs mp. :unsure:

lol nvm i was bugged ><

Edited by Cecillee, 08 August 2010 - 07:32 AM.

#14 Micke

Micke

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo / Brasil

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

hey guys, u know when server return?... (hour)

#15 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

hey guys, u know when server return?... (hour)

It usually takes about 4 hours for servers to go back up. They should hopefully be up by 5 pm (PDT)

#16 Micke

Micke

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo / Brasil

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

It usually takes about 4 hours for servers to go back up. They should hopefully be up by 5 pm (PDT)

thanks, CamiLove... and sry for bad english ;x

#17 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

you're welcome :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users