Bored of OGH bug... - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bored of OGH bug...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:27 PM

Dear Warpportal team, i play this game for years, and since old glast heim was implemented we have the same bug... the commander of destruction, the dammmmmmmmmmns commander of destruction, they can multi spam or can take 1 hour killing mob to spam... any good will to fix this part of the instance once and for all?

#2 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:04 PM

Don't kill any key mob after the mini boss spawn, and just search for it.

#3 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:07 PM

no bro, once i search it, (this happen many many times) the commander just got 1hko, and spawn again in another place - or - it never spam, can take several minutes to spawn.

Edited by Ucatolica, 24 October 2018 - 04:08 PM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:36 AM

This has been reported multiple of times, but there is actually a way around it. It is highly likely the issue is due to triggering the special spawn twice or more. Do you kill many mobs at once by any chance?

From experience and what's been gathered, the boss spawns are triggered by killing certain mobs. In addition, they tend to spawn at a relatively fixed locations.

To take the east wing as an example, I go for the spawned cluster of adds just below the stairs and walk the path by the wall, the cluster of adds will keep re-spawning, focus on those or expand the hunt to the rooms (bottom left and top right room). Once you see the boss announcement, avoid killing extra adds and start searching. You may refer to the possible locations of the boss on fanmade wiki page here. I am not really sure about the boss dispawning though.

#5 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:03 AM

This has been reported multiple of times, but there is actually a way around it. It is highly likely the issue is due to triggering the special spawn twice or more. Do you kill many mobs at once by any chance?

From experience and what's been gathered, the boss spawns are triggered by killing certain mobs. In addition, they tend to spawn at a relatively fixed locations.

To take the east wing as an example, I go for the spawned cluster of adds just below the stairs and walk the path by the wall, the cluster of adds will keep re-spawning, focus on those or expand the hunt to the rooms (bottom left and top right room). Once you see the boss announcement, avoid killing extra adds and start searching. You may refer to the possible locations of the boss on fanmade wiki page here. I am not really sure about the boss dispawning though.

I save a gameplay today with this, idk if dispawn, but just vanish with 1 attack, and when that happens, i have to make to re spawn again killing the mob, and can take some time.

#6 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:51 AM

Kill mobs one by one, commander too.

Previous build I had was able to 1-shot anything there so I would take out those groups all at once and I’m pretty sure that causes the trigger to spawn the boss to not register.

I -_- you not I spent 40mins there once. Haven’t had any issues since I started killing one at a time. Always get him under 2min now.

Boss respawning is the same problem. Happened to me often while killing other mobs at same time. Now I separate him if there is anything around. Never had him respawn since.

#7 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 October 2018 - 12:58 PM

The only times I triggered twice or thrice is when I killed mob after I had spawned once. Simply kill again without killing regular mob.

#8 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:54 PM

There is no problem with one shoot the mobs at once, a little tips from my experience is if you already kill a lot of mobs for around 5 minutes and the boss still dont spawn, exit the map and enter again, usually it like got "stuck" so the commander doesnt spawn at all, and if you using a gen dont pull the commander using your homun but always use yourself, this make your kill dont trigger to open way for next step

when the commander already spawned, avoid kill regular mobs as you can and search for it, easy to do as gx as you can cloak and search safely and after kill commander make sure to read the announcement, if there is no announcement then the way is still not open, kill mobs again to spawn commander again

usually i do OGH for 18-25 minutes per run this way, depend on the commanders spawn lol 

Edited by Hendra88, 25 October 2018 - 04:00 PM.

#9 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:03 PM

There is no problem with one shoot the mobs at once, a little tips from my experience is if you already kill a lot of mobs for around 5 minutes and the boss still dont spawn, exit the map and enter again, usually it like got "stuck" so the commander doesnt spawn at all, and if you using a gen dont pull the commander using your homun but always use yourself, this make your kill dont trigger to open way for next step

when the commander already spawned, avoid kill regular mobs as you can and search for it, easy to do as gx as you can cloak and search safely and after kill commander make sure to read the announcement, if there is no announcement then the way is still not open, kill mobs again to spawn commander again

usually i do OGH for 18-25 minutes per run this way, depend on the commanders spawn lol 

i try that, but is relative, some times take me 20 minutes do it, other takes me 40 mins, i do OGH like 4-6 times per day, and its pure luck the multi spawn or never spawn, other times the mini boss just vanish with 1 attack and i have to make re spawn again, this can be happen even 6 consecutive times.(personal record)

Edited by Ucatolica, 25 October 2018 - 04:03 PM.

#10 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:12 PM

i try that, but is relative, some times take me 20 minutes do it, other takes me 40 mins, i do OGH like 4-6 times per day, and its pure luck the multi spawn or never spawn, other times the mini boss just vanish with 1 attack and i have to make re spawn again, this can be happen even 6 consecutive times.(personal record)

then as i said, exit the map and enter it again im also having this spawn problems some time, and it works for me ... only if WP can change if we clear all the mobs and then the commander spawn then there is no problem at all 

#11 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:49 PM

i try that, and that's it's something to like to hear, kill all monsters in the map or determinate number of mob... idk... i fix amount.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users