Appreciate your suggestion.
But I don't see how this suggestion is going to work. We need more to enforce an additional security measure. (Don't think that i'm against your suggestions.. dupes are a nuisance. But we need a better solution).
1. Assuming dupe copies the latest details from the 'original' item. What stops them from copying from an already npc verified fragment? The new one is already 'verified'.
2. Assume that the system checks the verification id and once its vend, people will have to re-verify it before it can be vended again - so any duplicated id would be deleted or rejected.
- how about traded cursed fragments? People can still sell via trade since they can still use it for the enchantment part, and once its being used... its used. Or rodex-ed.
3. Verification when you are to enchant.
- Assuming each item has a unique id, so once its being used, the system rejects any piles that shares the same id (since dupe will most likely dupe the same id for everything, assuming item id 2708 , unique id: 10900, duping will probably let you have tens or thousands of the same item id and unique id.
- So the enchanting npc will remove all dupes and before letting them enchant their bio5 cursed fragments.
- However, the sales aren't restricted and players will still have to ask GM to reverse trade or claim to get their zeny back.
I think tracking the dupers for the high npc-able items is good. It doesn't stop them from exchanging zeny but once the flag is raised, they can immediately delete that zeny from duped source from circulation.
We are on a responsive and not preventice method here.
But at least it will make vended fragments safe. And ppl can stop worrying about it. But i'm not sure if they can code that since as people have mention, their hands are tied to kRO development team.