Chars to trans/rebuild - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Chars to trans/rebuild

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Leozack

Leozack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

I've missed most of the christmas events because when the reset chars were in I reset my 7x falconer to 1/1/1/1/1/1 and my 7x pure forger to 1/1/1/1/1/1 in the hope of giving them builds that renewal would allow to play nicely and trans and so on. I also have a 99 dd sin and 99 ele wiz and a 99 fs HP. The problem then is I've not got to play at all because I need to trans 2 chars, 3rd the hp to bishop, and get builds for the hunter/smith too. But right now I'm not sure what renewal builds have proved to work because dex and luk were greatly changed so now most builds of anything need a load of dex just to get out of bed in the morning :/ I've come unstuck, and until I sort things I can't really play so the RO effect (even with renewal) is wearing off. It'd be nice to get back into it. All pointers to buids or suggestions welcome. So far I've been really busy and not found what I need. The only discussion has been that FS bishops now don't have anything like the stats/skillset I had first guessed so I immediately witheld from turning :) til things had panned out ...

#2 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

Best thing I can suggest is to go to iRO Wiki and read about some of the Builds and renewal discussions on their forums. Many people have posted some good info there as to renewal builds and style of play.

iRO Wiki Forums

Edited by D111, 05 January 2011 - 01:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users