Is there any way to play without PK? - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is there any way to play without PK?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gemyni

Gemyni

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:03 AM

It's been several years since I've played Requiem and lots has changed, but I really would like to play again.

I've always been a PvE player on here. Is there a way to disable PK or... something? Kinda sh!tty when you're in AH and unexpectedly get your ass handed to you by an OP'd higher level player out of nowhere. (and I'm assuming there are no "safe zones" anymore either?)

Thanks!

Edited by Gemyni, 05 November 2018 - 08:04 AM.

#2 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:35 AM

Hello, 

Thank you for your interest in Requiem Online.  At this time we do not have any items available for PK protection, however, there are some cities that do not allow PK, like Zekat or Novalux.  Unless you are in a guild war, in which case all areas are open for PK.    

#3 wallboy

wallboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 03:57 PM

Hello, 

Thank you for your interest in Requiem Online.  At this time we do not have any items available for PK protection, however, there are some cities that do not allow PK, like Zekat or Novalux.  Unless you are in a guild war, in which case all areas are open for PK.    

So basically, you're saying that if we don't want to have to deal with PK, we're screwed? What about those of us that have quests in cities higher level then Zekat or Nova Lux (like Plancy, Numaren, etc)...what are we supposed to do if we tend to game solo and aren't in a guild? We used to have our own PVE server...I get merging servers due to space, resources, etc...but why remove the PK Protection for those of us who didn't wish to engage in PK? I personally enjoy PvP, but not when I'm in the middle of a PvE quest, ffs...why remove the pk protection item GM Varitas?

#4 ephinyus

ephinyus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 February 2020 - 08:04 PM

So basically, you're saying that if we don't want to have to deal with PK, we're screwed? What about those of us that have quests in cities higher level then Zekat or Nova Lux (like Plancy, Numaren, etc)...what are we supposed to do if we tend to game solo and aren't in a guild? We used to have our own PVE server...I get merging servers due to space, resources, etc...but why remove the PK Protection for those of us who didn't wish to engage in PK? I personally enjoy PvP, but not when I'm in the middle of a PvE quest, ffs...why remove the pk protection item GM Varitas?

Honestly, there isn't much pk going on in game. Most everyone who does it is just for fun, like dueling in Alban. There are very few exceptions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users