bug in quest Defeting de memory of terror - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

bug in quest Defeting de memory of terror

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SerberMS

SerberMS

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 06:32 AM

just resolved, i wait for 1 hour and try again! the boss stay there!

hi,

NEW BUG REPORT

Date: 11/11/2018

Bug Severity: urgent

Game Area: FORGETTEN MINE

Character Information: Jenniferqr, archer, Level 9

Problem: I'm locked in a quest inside the first dungeon, because he asks me to kill the Fear and find someone who can get me out of the dungeon, but the fear is already dead, and there's nowhere to finish the quest, or deliver, there just is not any more monster inside the dungeon and I try to log again and fall inside! I'm locked in the game, lvl 5 mission

I'm locked in a quest inside the first dungeon, because he asks me to kill the Fear and find someone who can get me out of the dungeon, but the fear is already dead, and there's nowhere to finish the quest, or deliver, there just is not any more monster inside the dungeon and I try to log again and fall inside! I'm locked in the game, lvl 5 mission

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce: 

1 - Star mission

2 - do request from npc

3 - kill boss

Videos / Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/lh0626

Edited by SerberMS, 11 November 2018 - 07:02 AM.

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 November 2018 - 04:43 AM

just resolved, i wait for 1 hour and try again! the boss stay there!

hi,

NEW BUG REPORT

Date: 11/11/2018

Bug Severity: urgent

Game Area: FORGETTEN MINE

Character Information: Jenniferqr, archer, Level 9

Problem: I'm locked in a quest inside the first dungeon, because he asks me to kill the Fear and find someone who can get me out of the dungeon, but the fear is already dead, and there's nowhere to finish the quest, or deliver, there just is not any more monster inside the dungeon and I try to log again and fall inside! I'm locked in the game, lvl 5 mission

I'm locked in a quest inside the first dungeon, because he asks me to kill the Fear and find someone who can get me out of the dungeon, but the fear is already dead, and there's nowhere to finish the quest, or deliver, there just is not any more monster inside the dungeon and I try to log again and fall inside! I'm locked in the game, lvl 5 mission

Should be:

Steps to Reproduce: 

1 - Star mission

2 - do request from npc

3 - kill boss

Videos / Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/lh0626

In the future, you can just leave the dungeons and click that icon that looks like a spiral under the minimap. Click the Reset Dungeons buttons and then go back in, as this will respawn all monsters in the dungeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users