Best Equipment for Swordsman Class, and where to get it? - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Best Equipment for Swordsman Class, and where to get it?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CleanWaterDev

CleanWaterDev

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 November 2018 - 07:58 AM

HI there!

I tried looking on Roguard database, but there's only info about the equips, not from where I get it (either if it's a quest, monster drop, etc).

Someone can help me?

Side Question: Do I receive a bonus for completing a equipment set? Or there's no such a thing on RO2?

Side Question2: There are slots for Rings, necklaces, etc, but I didn't found any so far in-game. Where I can find some?

Edited by CleanWaterDev, 19 November 2018 - 08:06 AM.

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:17 AM

HI there!

I tried looking on Roguard database, but there's only info about the equips, not from where I get it (either if it's a quest, monster drop, etc).

Someone can help me?

Side Question: Do I receive a bonus for completing a equipment set? Or there's no such a thing on RO2?

Side Question2: There are slots for Rings, necklaces, etc, but I didn't found any so far in-game. Where I can find some?

If you have the names of the equipment, I guess I can tell you where to get them. I don't know off the top of my head which ones are the best for a swordman... Though I guess it would be level 17 gear from Wolves Cave (any higher level gear is only for 2nd class), and Pandora Weapons from Pandora Boxes.

I'm not sure but i think accessories such as rings, necklaces, etc. can only be obtained through Pandora Boxes in the early stages, and from dungeons at level 50.

You need either Pandora Mallets (sold by Kafra Service NPCs) or Pandora Keys (kp shop) to open the boxes.

You'll recognize Equipment Sets because at the bottom of the description it will say something like "Bla bla bla Set (2): Effect 1 ... Blablabla Set (5): Effect 2", so it basically shows you how many pieces of that set you need to trigger the effect. I believe no such sets exist at early stages, and they most definitely can't be equipped without changing classes.

#3 CleanWaterDev

CleanWaterDev

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:27 AM

The best Sword drop I got so far was Ambush Sword, lvl 17, and it dropped (if I'm not wrong), from the Rackufs in the mines. It's the equipment you mentioned?

I'll need to farm into these Rackufs to get the whole set?

#4 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:22 AM

You can reference my Perma Acolyte guide for gear progression, set names are consistent. Cards are outdated though so don't follow that: https://forums.warpp...nanigans-guide/

In terms of "best" armor set for a perma swordy, you'll be looking for Rotten Molars set, which are drops from the 3 bosses in Wolves Cave dungeon. In terms of farming for it, it is much more straightforward as equipment drop rate is guaranteed off bosses. The Ambush set is not that much weaker in performance but equipment droprate off field monsters is fairly poor.

Best weapon is Pandora Sword as Rai has mentioned, which has the performance of level ~43 weapons, except you can equip them from level 1 and in your base class.

#5 CleanWaterDev

CleanWaterDev

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:48 PM

Hey, that's great info! Many thanks!!

BTW... What are the cards that gives the best AGI and INT bonus?

BTW2... Let's PvP when I reach lvl 50 with my swordsman? =3

Edited by CleanWaterDev, 19 November 2018 - 01:52 PM.

#6 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:42 PM

I don't remember off the top of my head but for something affordable, it'll probably be something utilizing the Mutant Spore set (you can check cards and set info in your card album). Should give somewhere like 60-70 Agi/Int. Set bonus gives 350 Atk/Magic. There might be other options though.

I don't get much time to play these days, but I won't mind if you wish to PVP. I might be a touch over geared in comparison though, but will look forward to you getting stronger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users