• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:24 AM

sometimes i get an issue that i think can be easly solved.

some maps are not allowed to log out, such as Endless Tower and Thanatos Tower, Guild Dungeon, and so on. If we get DCed on those maps we ccan even ruin an entire party. For exemple, if we get DC on the only wizard on the Thanatos tower we wont be able to kill the mvp, and the entire party need to go back from the begining becouse the wizard can go up alone, and the entire quest need to be done again.

My proposal is that on those maps we have a countdown for the time that a character need to stay offline to be send back to the town. im not sure if its clear, so i will give and exemple.

If the player A log out, or Get DCed, at those maps he will have a time limit to get back online, 10 minutes, for exemple. if he gets back online on that time limit he will stay in the map and not be sent to town, but if he stays offline for more than 10 minuted he will be sent to town.

10 minutes should be enought time for the person to get back online again and keep the party going without the truble of getting up thanatos tower all over again

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:28 AM

The developers have infact fixed the issue with disconnecting during instanced sessions and ability to log in, it is a matter of when the servers will get this update. I do not know if it applies to Re:Start based servers, this is because this fix was announced for Renewals some time ago.

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...=6804&curpage=1

#3 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:13 PM

i cant understand what it says, but i hope it work for us.

can u check if there are any plans on putting it to work in restart?

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:27 PM

That would be a perfect question for FoF :)

Here's the latest linked thread:

https://forums.warpp...aq-friday-1116/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users