Navigate to a new guild panel - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Navigate to a new guild panel

2 replies to this topic

#1 6929150526010024090

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:53 AM

Hi

I am writing the post here to give some small suggestion out to our lovely GM of RO2

Hope you guys will consider this

First of all, it's about the GUILD GUIDE. I think a good guild guide is pretty much of vital importance, to keep things clear

and it helps new players a lot.

A good guiding or navigating of guild can lend new players some basic support in their gaming

If someone is guildless and looking for a guild. I suggest, list all the guild on the page when we press 'Guild' in our hotkey.

It gives us plenty of choices to pick a guild we want to join.

Of course, guild owner can set up some rules or criteria to accept or block the applicants.

The other one is, guild quest.

It's good to facilitate the guild activities and its some daily stuffs that the guild can do everyday

Setting up the difficulty to achieve some rewards like zeny, exp, master point, or some guild fund.

Guild fund, it's slightly different than the money we store in our guild storage

Every guild members who attend or complete a guild quest can acquire active point and guild fund

By the active point, guild leader can view whom being active today or beneficial the guild.

Guild fund is something accomplishment to the members.

By gaining some guild fund, everybody can exchange items from the guild shop or npc

(like +8 refine stone, guild coin, costume, potion etc.) Reset the guild shop or npc every one week or maintenance or one month whatever.

I think GM should take this seriously since its been 5 years, but there is none information about advancing on the guild system or any other improvement. 

Just in my opinion, sometimes its pretty hard for new players to search for a guild

They are new in RO2, they have no idea what guild are existing, this might help them to get into a guild easier 

In the other hand, the guild owner can also check the status of members in more detail. And more contents, more fun.

If we can check the last online day of members, that would be great.

Just some small opinions hope GM will look at this

Keep ro2 awesome.

#2 5520160624155650237

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:05 PM

Nice i hope GM will read and have action of it   :p_hi:

#3 ahimdong01forum

ahimdong01forum