Is my Inventory/Storage/Char bugged? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is my Inventory/Storage/Char bugged?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Caryltis

Caryltis

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:59 AM

Hello,

Now I'm having my doubts and I'm not sure if I did post the issue in the proper section (reference: Inventory/Storage bug? Post), so I'm sorry in advance if I'm duplicating the issue (had no answer yet).

I'm having, as I'm stating in the post linked before, some troubles with the inventory/storage (not a clue of which one is wrong). I'm trying to empty my char to use a neuralizer but some items are troubling me. At first, Buttefly wings, Drops & Wanderer pet eggs and Pass (obtained from Frienship quest in Lighthalzen) aren't willing to co-operate and get into the storage, like if they turned into "char bound". The buttefly wings issues was solved... "drastically" (I sold them, since it's fair easy to get more buying at the Tool dealer NPC), but Pet eggs and the Pass aren't going from my inventory.

As far as I know and checked, Pass (Misc Item) isn't char bound (did the quest once again with another char and could deposit in Kafra Storage, plus, I could get it on another character and use it), neither are the pet eggs.

Anyone else did have this problem before? Should I just sell the Pass (which is the only thing that doesn't let me use the neuralizer) and wait for the pet's issue?

Any advice will be greatly welcomed, since I'm not playing due the "possible bug" (?).

Thanks you very much in advance and sorry for the troubles. *bows*

Post Scriptum: By the way, I was trying to send a ticket, but I'm always getting the "We are currently updating our game servers for enhanced game play!" screen. Is the ticket system down forever? *clueless*

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:27 AM

This is an issue I havn't heard before.

You've checked that your storage isn't full, right? (300 item limit on valk, 600 on premium).

None of those items should be char bound, and if your storage is not full and they're behaving as if they are char bound, you should probably contact the GMs with a support ticket. The support ticket system is not down for other users - if you're having issues, it's either a momentary outage, or a browser problem (try using a different browser)

#3 Caryltis

Caryltis

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:54 PM

Hello DrAzzy,

Thanks you for your fast reply. I already contacted the GMs trough support system. As you said, I had to use another browser (both Explorer and Firefox gave me troubles *shrugs*).

And yes, I checked several times it wasn't a matter of space (I even made some more space and tried to put more things in the storage), so I only expect a reply from GM team (I'm also very shocked about the issue, specially at first when Butterfly wings were "char bounded" to my Royal Guard!).

Anyway, I will let you know if the issue is solved anytime soon.

Thanks you, again, for your help. *bows*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users