tips or recommendation for killing the ceremony guardian within 5 minutes? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

tips or recommendation for killing the ceremony guardian within 5 minutes?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 3350160116140731193

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:13 AM

I followed the Christmas event quests and faced the ceremony guardian.

I tried some times to defeat him(it's he, right?) but failed because of the trap and minnesmeat skill - I'm mot sure the spelling but it deals 181k damage to me.

I'm a rogue so it's hard to kill him from far distance within 5 minutes.

but if I get close, I die with one slash. - i dodged this once but coundn't at the second time.

Evenif I try to keep the distance from the guardian, he makes me stop moving with a trap skill for 20 seconds - and die.

Is there a way to avoid these skills and survive for a rouge?

Or only high HP and defence is the answer?

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:59 PM

Dealing with him in a party is most likely the intended way to go at it. I've been away for a while so I'm not decked out in gear, but even with capped defense and 120k hp I still get one-shot by Mincemeat, which is kinda annoying because either it isn't telegraphed or the sync on the telegraph is way off.

#3 3350160116140731193

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:40 AM

Dealing with him in a party is most likely the intended way to go at it. I've been away for a while so I'm not decked out in gear, but even with capped defense and 120k hp I still get one-shot by Mincemeat, which is kinda annoying because either it isn't telegraphed or the sync on the telegraph is way off.

Wow... 120k hp.. I've never dreamed that huge hp. But it doesn't work?

Well.. I don't know how high defence rate knights usually have, I just thought they can endure the skill but it may be wrong.

I think Priests and Magicians can kill him alone with high damage and long distance within 5 minutes.

Skills dealing damage every second and summons seem to be helpful, too.. - my rogue's physical & magical damages are TOO POOR so almost summons are not helpful.

Maybe.. assassins can avoid trap skill by teleporting.. I'm not sure, though.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your information.

It's clear that do not endure but avoid the skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users