iRO Renewal Weekly Maintenance
January 3rd, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PDT
This Week Gramps Turn-In monsters
- Low: Alarm / Rafflesia
- Mid: Snowier / Alicel
- High: Golden Acidus / Red Lichtern
- 14.3 Flame Basin Cards arrive
- Sleigh to Yesterday is updated with nightmare MVPs
- Item 20949 Skin of Ladon  now gives +5 Vit and + 5 Agi
- Item 22120 Shoes of Punishment now boosts magic damage against Shadow and Undead property targets when used with a Holy Stick
- Item 32222 Brooch of Hero , attempting a fix where Hero Judgement Shawl combo was not properly disabling Lex Aterna magic based Auto-Cast
- Item 5975 Zealotus Doll  gains it's sprite
- Item 31571 Costume Guardian Processor now takes up the upper costume slot
- Item 19391 Eyes of Illusion gains its inventory and look sprites
- Item 15165 Pure White Marching Hat now allows for Endow to be cast more than once
- Item 18637 Ancient Admiral Helm now applies the movement speed boost
- Item 15145 Evil Dragon Armor now works with Vanargand Helm to disable Vanargand's Restoring damage as HP/SP when performing a physical attack effect (Delayed until 4/4/2019 as it is a nerf)
- Item 5414 Campfire Hat now attempts to cast fire ball on monsters rather than the player when the player is hit in melee combat
- New Costume Box Goes on sale
- Santa is fixed for 1 more week. He has finished celebrating the new year
On 4/4/2019 the following costumes will be moved to the lower headgear slot. Players may write in to transfer the enchantments to another upper headgear costume.
- Costume Hair Bun Black
- Costume Hair Bun Blue
- Costume Hair Bun Green
- Costume Hair Bun Lemon
- Costume Hair Bun Orange
- Costume Hair Bun Scarlet
- Costume Hair Bun Violet
- Costume Hair Bun White
- On 4/4/2019 the following costumes will be moved to the upper headgear slot. Players may write in to transfer the enchantments to another middle headgear costume.
- Costume War Princess Ribbon
- [New] NPC Eat Gear Mimic is disabled temporarily, it will be turned back on next weekly maintenance.
- [New] January 4th Updates added to Bug Fixing OCP Items.
- This year's Christmas Event, Sleigh to Yesterday continues for one more week
- Go to Lutie (xmas 199 252) to begin
- Antonio World Spawn Event continues for one more week
- Antonio and his band of Christmas goblins can be found all over Rune Midgard. Defeat them for some rewards. There are rumors that he has the hairband of the most famous Reindeer of all, but he won't willingly share it. His bag may contain other treats and goodies this holiday season.
- Card Drop Rate Event continues for one more week
- All cards will have their drop rates increased by .02%
- Christmas 100% EXP/Drops Bonus continues for one more week
- Mad Bunny Refine Event ends
- Spooky Machine ends
- Event WoE ends
- Starting December 21st, 2018 at 2:00 P.M. PST, all WPE conversions will receive a bonus 10% points when converting to game energy. This bonus event will end on January 4th, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
- Holiday Spirit!
For the entire month of December we are running a 100% EXP/Drops Event instead of any spotlight bonus. Please enjoy increased rates for the entire game for one more week! Event ends 1/10.
Donate to our Extra Life page for a good cause and win prizes while you're at it! Donate here or head over to our blog for more info!Thanks for all the donations!
- Tune into our next livestream Crazy Uproar over at twitch.tv/warpportal on Friday,
December 27January 4 at 3PM PST! Each stream we're giving away FREE 7-Day VIP Codes! To learn more about how to redeem them on stream, click here!
Edited by VModCinnamon, 05 January 2019 - 10:25 AM.