how is this even possible - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

how is this even possible

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mythdra

Mythdra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trif

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

why is it that the event has been shut off for almost a whole week now and not one person has said anything about it here?

Forge gone

300% bonus gone

Trees gone

UJC gone

Skill Reset gone

1 day prem (I dont even know of 1 person who even got this at all but) gone

You can constantly post on Facebook asking us to spend money for WP but can't even acknowledge the fact that the games so called "event" has been bugged all week

Why no Maint?

Its 10 Pm Thursday night my time and not a single word has even been said about the upcoming maint or the fact that we never even got one as scheduled

the fact that noone else has said anything about this on Forums is both shocking and sad to me however, if you go to Facebook, you can find countless comments of people talking about all of it but not here?  

#2 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:40 PM

The 12 Days of Christmas Event was extended, as per my understanding, after last week's maintenance because it didn't activate or go off the week it should have. When the server was restarted a few days ago due to an issue, apparently the event turned off again. I received reports about this and already relayed it to the Requiem Team. I've yet to receive feedback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users