6 replies to this topic

#1 CoolConfucius

CoolConfucius

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:23 PM

Hello all, how's it going? 

I just started playing RE:START some weeks ago. I've mostly been soloing and have played with a few players in game a few times. I hoped to get people I know to play the game, but they weren't interested. So I'm looking to see if anyone here is open to party from time to time. I can't play too often, but I'm open to messaging and can find time to play. 

I used to play RO many years ago and stopped. I didn't get far. I've never played a transcendent class before. So there's a lot about RO I can still learn and experience. I started playing again for nostalgia. 

I have heard that Odin isn't as active. But the Chaos server seems very complicated, so I find myself more drawn to RE:START. 

#2 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:12 AM

What class/level are you?

#3 CoolConfucius

CoolConfucius

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:27 PM

What class/level are you?

Hi 

I have:

Wizard. 64/23
Multiple elements, but no soul strike.

Knight. 55/12
Agi, two handed sword

Priest. 58/14
Full support

Edited by CoolConfucius, 17 January 2019 - 12:28 PM.

#4 Ymon

Ymon

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

Sup!

i also started 2-3 days ago, currently looking for an active guild but also some partner / friendly people to have fun with.

Im a merchant 59/50 about to change to BS (as soon i finish job in a few hours), about to finish my quest, im a battlesmith, as soon i change im gonna get a few job level then try to get into the Sphinx and stuff.

I played long ago also, but never went far into the game, i plan to explore a lots this time.

You can contact me in game often, also  leave me your in-games name i can contact you if you want :)

In games name:   IzkaelTV

i will be streaming on twitch (same name) as i play, so easy to know when im online, hopefully to see you soon !

#5 CoolConfucius

CoolConfucius

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:31 AM

Sup!

i also started 2-3 days ago, currently looking for an active guild but also some partner / friendly people to have fun with.

Im a merchant 59/50 about to change to BS (as soon i finish job in a few hours), about to finish my quest, im a battlesmith, as soon i change im gonna get a few job level then try to get into the Sphinx and stuff.

I played long ago also, but never went far into the game, i plan to explore a lots this time.

You can contact me in game often, also  leave me your in-games name i can contact you if you want :)

In games name:   IzkaelTV

i will be streaming on twitch (same name) as i play, so easy to know when im online, hopefully to see you soon !

Hey! Thanks for the response! 

My character names for my Wizard, Knight, and Priest are: Huang Zee, Golgath, and Candle Light. 

I go by Pacific Time. How about you? 

#6 Ymon

Ymon

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:13 PM

I go by Pacific Time. How about you? 

UTC -5 EST Eastern Standard Time

Currently 16h14 here :)

#7 CoolConfucius

CoolConfucius

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:24 PM

UTC -5 EST Eastern Standard Time

Currently 16h14 here :)

Awesome :) 

The server is on maintanence now so I can't get on. What have you been doing in the game? 

I've been fighting at the Izlude island dungeon since the extra exp, drop, and spawn update. 

I'm not familiar with the Eden / Silvervine system and hope someone can teach me how it works and how to get started. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users