Is akf Autocasting aloud? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is akf Autocasting aloud?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Reaper7688

Reaper7688

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:40 PM

just wondering if i am able to leave my player on overnight with auto cast gears???

#2 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:52 PM

Yes. It's legal.

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 02:05 AM

its the meta now

#4 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 08:10 AM

This behavior is allowed, however if you are genuinely AFK please leave your character in a place that is respectful of others. Intentionally blocking narrow pathways that players on the map travel frequently may result in upsetting someone who may, uh, do bad things to try to remove your character out of the way.  :p_swt: 

I believe recently Camp gave the ok for people to KS AFK characters who are holding spawns, however, part of being respectful means making sure you can kill at a reasonable speed on the map you chose to AFK on so that you don't hold spawns ruining the map for others.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 27 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

it can be pretty loud yes

#6 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

it can be pretty loud yes

-_-, I wanted to make that joke :(

#7 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 27 January 2019 - 03:20 PM

low TI spawn looks so healthy without afk'ers around lol

#8 ramkia

ramkia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Classic, Renewal, Restart

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:06 PM

This behavior is allowed, however if you are genuinely AFK please leave your character in a place that is respectful of others. Intentionally blocking narrow pathways that players on the map travel frequently may result in upsetting someone who may, uh, do bad things to try to remove your character out of the way.  :p_swt: 

I believe recently Camp gave the ok for people to KS AFK characters who are holding spawns, however, part of being respectful means making sure you can kill at a reasonable speed on the map you chose to AFK on so that you don't hold spawns ruining the map for others.

For the people that are not AFK in these maps, and there are people Ksing, it is not fair that this happening to us. Iv'e been levelling in Magma 2 with rings on and i clearly move around and say hello so people can see me I'm not afk, but they still KS my mob. I don't block any pathways either. Just a pain to deal with. I think it should be more clear to people about this. 

Edited by ramkia, 07 February 2019 - 12:07 PM.

#9 Gynvael

Gynvael

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:02 PM

The people who play the game in this way, deserve to be ksing. :rice:

#10 ramkia

ramkia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:37 PM

The people who play the game in this way, deserve to be ksing. :rice:

I'm not sure if you're saying the people that are AFK deserve to be KSed or the people that are not AFK deserved to be Ksed? I'm sorry does it really matter if you level this way? I mean if you're levelling else where and you're not wearing rings, it's ok to KS them too? 

#11 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:43 PM

I'm not sure if you're saying the people that are AFK deserve to be KSed or the people that are not AFK deserved to be Ksed? I'm sorry does it really matter if you level this way? I mean if you're levelling else where and you're not wearing rings, it's ok to KS them too? 

Honestly if you arent insta killing the mobs on a map you are hurting everyone in there so if you are going to autocast just afk and dont complain about the "KS" when you arent even holding aggro

#12 ramkia

ramkia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:12 PM

Honestly if you arent insta killing the mobs on a map you are hurting everyone in there so if you are going to autocast just afk and dont complain about the "KS" when you arent even holding aggro

I'm not AFK tho :)

#13 Ktec

Ktec

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:07 PM

I'm not AFK tho :)

If you aren’t AFK you shouldn’t be ksed. That’s “griefing” and should be reportable. But I can see that it is hard to tell whether one is truly AFK or not.

But seriously sometimes there are like 8 A.F.K ers on one map and totally screws up the spawn rate. This is really agitating and I understand people who KS them.

If you are an auto spell that doesn’t move but is not AFK I would suggest that you kindly ask them not to KS by PM and if they continue to KS you anyway just record it and send to GM on forum, etc.

Edited by Ktec, 07 February 2019 - 04:08 PM.

#14 ramkia

ramkia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:23 PM

If you aren’t AFK you shouldn’t be ksed. That’s “griefing” and should be reportable. But I can see that it is hard to tell whether one is truly AFK or not.

But seriously sometimes there are like 8 A.F.K ers on one map and totally screws up the spawn rate. This is really agitating and I understand people who KS them.

If you are an auto spell that doesn’t move but is not AFK I would suggest that you kindly ask them not to KS by PM and if they continue to KS you anyway just record it and send to GM on forum, etc.

Thank you for understanding <3 I have sent them PM's but but I don't know if they just don't care and ignore them. Every time someone comes close, I say hello in public chat, I try to make them aware that I'm not AFK. I will def record next time and send in a ticket. 

#15 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:26 PM

I mean, you could be an offensive auto caster instead of just standing there and waiting for things to pool up.

#16 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:46 AM

I mean, you could be an offensive auto caster instead of just standing there and waiting for things to pool up.

rudo card seriously helps with this^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users