MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:00 AM

So I have been making characters and after you reborn, you don't need to complete the quests again. But with one of my chars it is asking me to redo all the quests again? 

#2 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:29 AM

for those curious, I figured out what happened. I had not done the quest since those characters existed prior to janeway. So they were already passed the lvls for some of the first few quests, hence made me re-do them as a reborn.

#3 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:39 AM

There is a issue trying to level up  after you reach 70/50 as reborn. You have to multiple clic the jumping janeway to get a 750k job exp once, then clic again, clic clic clic, its very annoying.

W83i8ua.png

At job 50 you have 11m exp, to reach 70 you need to have 55m. It means you are 44,398,300 job exp away from Job 70, and in batchs of 750k, you need to talk with Janeway NPC 60 times.

Is there a chance to re-script this?

slEzvy0.gif

Edited by S207, 01 February 2019 - 08:41 AM.

#4 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3514 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:45 AM

Just play sakray bruh if that’s really annoy you. Coz this game is not suppossed to be a 1 click level up lol. Just appreciate what’s there lol

#5 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:50 AM

Just play sakray bruh if that’s really annoy you. Coz this game is not suppossed to be a 1 click level up lol. Just appreciate what’s there lol

Long time player here, and even if its easy, still being a issue and im reporting it. If you dont have nothing to add to the current thread, then this is not your thread.

Imagine if you want to level a batch of 10 chars, it means you have to talk with that NPC 600 times. full 3 enter every time. its suposses to be a easy quick start. and the NPC was good before they put the hands on the script, for fixing some stuffs, they screw into this.

#6 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:01 PM

Long time player here, and even if its easy, still being a issue and im reporting it. If you dont have nothing to add to the current thread, then this is not your thread.

Imagine if you want to level a batch of 10 chars, it means you have to talk with that NPC 600 times. full 3 enter every time. its suposses to be a easy quick start. and the NPC was good before they put the hands on the script, for fixing some stuffs, they screw into this.

Well, you are not 'encouraged' or the event is not intended for that purpose in the first place. The real target is new players which will lessssss likely to do it in a batch of 10 chars.

You playing the system and you want moar??? [Coconut Ninja Strike !!]

Edited by VModCoconut, 01 February 2019 - 02:44 PM.
please do not post accusations

#7 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

Again nice event but still they could have make it better

#8 AnimeJanai321

AnimeJanai321

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:00 PM

Again nice event but still they could have make it better

It would be more interesting if Jittery Janeway occasionally had a transporter malfunction and beamed the players elsewhere if they weren't wearing the current event costume.  The event costume is not mandatory as Janeway still beams them to the easy map most of the time.   For example, when the pig costume is worn, there is 100% transporter accuracy to the Savage map.  Otherwise, there's a chance the character is sent elsewhere such as prontera. 

The purpose of this is to give more incentive to obtain the relevant costumes. 

#9 Pivorus

Pivorus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 08:49 AM

I remember janeway the last time is when Thor was new around 2015. this kind of event should be brought back every year to encourage new players because people can create character without getting tired of leveling lolz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users