February 6th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 6th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:37 AM

qn5vu4G.jpg

February 6th, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PST

Updates
  • Christmas decorations and music are leaving
Events
  • Monster Tokens Event continues
    • New Event Reward: Daily ore-free refine attempt using Monster Tokens and Zeny. Maximum refine obtainable from this method is +7. Item will not break or degrade from this refine NPC. Can only be performed once every 20 hours. NPC located in Al De Baran (aldeba_in 99 164).
  • Lunar Festival (payon 241 90) continues
  • Jump Event (izlude 214 124) continues
  • Spotlight Event continues! From January 16th, 2019 to February 13th, 2019, Izlude Water Dungeon will have the following benefits:
    • +100% EXP/Drops
    • +50% Extra Spawns
  • Raffler is in Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z
    • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-40) - 100,000z
    • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
    • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
    • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
    • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000
Cash ShopCommunity
  • Tune into our next livestream Crazy Uproar over at twitch.tv/warpportal on Tuesday, February 12 at 3PM PST! 
*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 Xealot

Xealot

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:31 AM

Maintenance is complete! Server is now open.

:no1:

#3 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

Nothing new, not even costumes and no one to complain... so merge?

#4 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:23 PM

Nothing new, not even costumes and no one to complain... so merge?

yeah either the pig hat costume no news about if they have getting a effect or not and Im reducing myself when it comes to complain cuz if I do there is someone will get mad so im just sticking as it is or maybe its good thing to message it to camp or other vmods for complains or suggestions ...

#5 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:00 PM

I will be that guy n point out the obvious here.  They tried to add a fun event for xmas, that required killing essentially dark lord reskinned for a unique costume.  Which should of been a pretty easy straight forward quest.  Camp got nothing but crying n whining about it.  You are commenting "someone will get mad" which i assume is directed at me since i said you shouldn't be complaining there was an event tailored for 99% of the servers population and that it wasn't designed for people that can't afford a simple pasana card.  I offered to carry you through it multiple times, so did theosis.  You refused to accept help and just kept complaining.

If you want to complain about these events, go for it i truly don't care.  These events stink of no effort put fourth, but might want to remember last time some effort was put into a quest for a unique reward you complained about it and refused help multiple times.  If camp is met with that response when he tries, do you expect effort to be put fourth on other events?

You have people wigging out about things that need to be changed by the actual developers weekly(super novice fury) and just plain people that don't comprehend anything about this game complaining and yes it's to be expected to a point but if i had to put up with that every single time i tried to release something i quite frankly wouldn't care to do much either.  I do agree this pig hat having no effect(if this is true) is sloppy and lazy though.  I simply try to look at it from both sides as an actual informed person and some of what you guys say is just sadly comical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users