Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Silo9

Silo9

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

ok Requiem, is annoying, gravity is annoying, why the-_- are you implementing a -_-ty fancy looking thing that wont let me do-_-, absolute bs, cant even use the support anymore. FIX GAME not how i sign in, idiots
This is why requiem has spent months on downwards spiral, cuz ya wanted to make -_-ty lil purple and green ppl to stick on a -_-ty website that dont work for-_- and aggravate the hell out who ya have left. IDIOTS

when i try add my requiem acc i get this message

You have failed to provide us with the correct account information too many times. Your access has been temporarily disabled.
We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later.

All the info i put in was correct, -_- fails.

Edited by Silo9, 22 July 2010 - 01:29 PM.

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:05 AM

I hope you don't assume that yelling and swearing will get you magic answers.

Would you like some help? Try rephrasing your problems in a polite form of English and I will do what I can to help you otherwise, this section is for support with the Gateway application you can post your issues with Requiem in its section and contact our support team via http://support.warpportal.com for problems with your WarpPortal account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users