• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Xxcoldblackfire

Xxcoldblackfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:28 AM

Okay, so it seems to me there is a serious lack of decent places to level once you hit the 190 region. I have managed to get one of my characters up to 211 by leeching at the ruins. But since the recent drop update, the ruins is practically deserted. I don't enjoy the prison in the least and level there past 180 is horrifically slow. Usually my plan consists of leveling in prison until I get a party to 40+ and go to MC. However since the monsters in the prison have become orange, even getting a party level up there takes forever. I've tried a variety of other places. The Gates of Muris does have decent exp, but not decent mobs and everyone is constantly farming the piss out of everything there anyway.

I'm not an impatient person, I started up rose again over a year ago and leveling has been pretty steady up to this point, it just seems like I'm not getting anywhere for the past couple of months. Something always seems to happen to make it impossible to even get one level after hours of gameplay.

So my question for you is, is there even any decent method of leveling once you get to this point? Or should I keep up with my steady one or two levels a week pace?

#2 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

I suggest going to ruins with a couple of aoe characters and a cleric, and fight at the panthers and tigris spot just before the lake. I went there to do 210-215 when they first increased level cap and it was quite fast (1 level per 2 hours without exp medal).

A suggestion: if you want to level up your party invite some lvl 150-160 and let him do the job in prison to raise the party level then go wherever you want :)

#3 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Locationin your Closet :) Stealing your Stuff <3
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

i Leveled at Moon Children, but i only Suggest that if you have a Cleric and Soilder That CAN AOE...

i got from 215~220 getting 2 levels a day only took about 2 hours or so per day (not even)

#4 Pink

Pink

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationYour bed. For snuggles.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

i got from 215~220 getting 2 levels a day only took about 2 hours or so per day (not even)

That's because there's a significant drop in experience required to reach each level between 216 to 220 lolz.

#5 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:56 PM

Grab a cleric..go to moomchild in lunaris temple....nuff said.. xD

#6 Xxcoldblackfire

Xxcoldblackfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

Lol I've just ended up making a noob character, decking it out with decent equips and going to the goblin cave to get party levels faster then transferring the party level to my other characters and going to MC.

Does anyone know when you use the exp nullifiers if that stops your party level from going up as well? If so this could seriously hinder my plan...

#7 Jappie2

Jappie2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

A nice lvling spot for 200+ is in Orlo, go to Pack Leaders, in The Wasteland (south map).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users