CM Campitor Scam - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

CM Campitor Scam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Senshougahara

Senshougahara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 07:58 AM

Hi everyone!

I got a message in eden from some1 that said was CM Campitor and want to recruit me as CM. After that he wanted me to enter in a join call with he in discord i did it and then he send me pictures of me in prontera next to a gm sprite to erase all doubts. Then he asked me to share my screen and show him information about my client. I didn't share anything but then i get some disconnect from server. I changed my passwords and everything just to avoid any hack and then i said to him i kindly reject his offer. 

#2 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:14 AM

Please be aware staff will NEVER as you to talk over discord or any other third party program.

Never accept invitations to talk on Discord or any other similar program. Never install programs they ask you to install, these are people attempted to take control of your account and installing programs from them can allow them to steal passwords or even credit card information from your computer.

If you encounter these kind of interactions in game please screen shot the experience and quickly send in a ticket to the GM team explaining the encounter so the account attempting to scam can be dealt with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users