[Resolved] Your card was redeemed, but the game account did not receive WPE - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Resolved] Your card was redeemed, but the game account did not receive WPE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 March 2019 - 07:05 AM

Why am I getting this error message when entering my Gocash Game Card code? I tried entering it again and the amount of money is no longer there. What is the meaning of this? I am supposed to receive 9k WPE but it gave me nothing, and the Gocash Game Card is done, cant be used for anything else either.

Edit: Nvm, the WPE appears now, weird it didnt show up last time. Anyone knows why this happens? I never had such a circumstance before.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 05 March 2019 - 07:10 AM.

#2 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 07:32 AM

Probably lag within the servers for the site? Seems wierd tho.

Why am I getting this error message when entering my Gocash Game Card code? I tried entering it again and the amount of money is no longer there. What is the meaning of this? I am supposed to receive 9k WPE but it gave me nothing, and the Gocash Game Card is done, cant be used for anything else either.

Edit: Nvm, the WPE appears now, weird it didnt show up last time. Anyone knows why this happens? I never had such a circumstance before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users