Classic March 7th Maintenance Thread - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic March 7th Maintenance Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#26 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:06 PM

Oiiii GM,

do you believe your woe2 and woe1 times started or ended equal dead, server dead , characters dead , people dead, GMs dead ,active and action both dead, players dead even  2guilds took alliances off to fight to each other only to have fun for 2 hrs,  plus even no GMs active for both woe1/2.

Korean players do woe2 4am monday .. Korean time . and this is bad, most of them don't come woe2.

also, Malaysia players can not do woe2. 99% of my guild members from Malaysia and they can not woe2 because woe2 start 3am Monday. this is really bad too. if you gonna think about it PST time like -12\17 hours.

US 10am woe2 stared / EST 2PM.Sunday

So, Brazil woe2 started 2PM and still Sunday ! ! ! and Sunday means holiday, more players could be active for woe2 tho.  what about Mondays players ??

what I think if make woe2 start 10am EST U.S time that will be10pm for Malaysia players and will be 11pm for Korean players, Koreans would be happy for that, better than get up then woe2 then leave to work! lol. So, more active more players more action, more fight, that could be bring old player who QUIT your classic server! more buyer WPE more seller Kafra point,  at least you make some profit from that tooo.

trust me and you might be happy for that.

Good Luck.

This   :gawi:

#27 wafasyafi

wafasyafi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:49 PM

hello there (GMs),please consider to re-schedule woe timing as requested from us which is most definitely from asia,you might running out of excuses,but we are running out of time because WoE at 4AM-6AM is killin us,we also belive this is alternative way that can brought back our old player around the globe.Thank you sir.

#28 abuhassan77

abuhassan77

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:47 AM

I do agree with Abood on this as well. It should be at a time that's convenient for most.
Even though I live in US, the current WoE times are still very inconvenient for me and for all my friends playing in iRO Classic, it holds up any other activities I want to do and takes the core part of my day. I have had to miss WoE many times because of this. And I know a lot of people (who only played for WoE) ended up quitting RO because they had to choose between having their weekend days free to go out vs doing WoE.
Please change the woe times to something much earlier, so I can still WoE and have my day free to do other things, and make it easier for more people to make it so WoE is more enjoyable for us all.

#29 abuhassan77

abuhassan77

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:56 AM

Hello,im from malaysia...i got problem with woe time and really hope that gm can fixed or rescheduled woe time...thanks in advance...

#30 darto91

darto91

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:01 AM

hello there (GMs),please consider to re-schedule woe timing as requested from us which is most definitely from asia,you might running out of excuses,but we are running out of time because WoE at 4AM-6AM is killin us,we also belive this is alternative way that can brought back our old player around the globe.Thank you sir.

#31 Abo0od

Abo0od

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:48 AM

This   :gawi:

peace out Bro ! 

Oh btw, check your Market page I did send you somethin I wanna buy ! 

thx 

if GMs liked that I would take my ally away from your Guild and Fight you toooooo :P  :rice:

#32 Abo0od

Abo0od

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:16 AM

I do agree with Abood on this as well. It should be at a time that's convenient for most.
Even though I live in US, the current WoE times are still very inconvenient for me and for all my friends playing in iRO Classic, it holds up any other activities I want to do and takes the core part of my day. I have had to miss WoE many times because of this. And I know a lot of people (who only played for WoE) ended up quitting RO because they had to choose between having their weekend days free to go out vs doing WoE.
Please change the woe times to something much earlier, so I can still WoE and have my day free to do other things, and make it easier for more people to make it so WoE is more enjoyable for us all.

I deserve MVP card :heh: !!!!! :P peace for replied back ! :thx:

That what i mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comon ! lets jump together !

Spoiler

Exp/Drops increase event still on ??? I see 150% drops when I log in ?? feed me back plz thx

Edited by VModCinnamon, 13 March 2019 - 04:04 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts.

#33 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:06 AM

Hello,

You may want to utilize Multi-Quote option when responding to multiple posts at once, this is to avoid post spam. For now, I have merged the posts.

Thank you!

#34 Abo0od

Abo0od

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:53 AM

Hello,

You may want to utilize Multi-Quote option when responding to multiple posts at once, this is to avoid post spam. For now, I have merged the posts.

Thank you!

are you the manager here, Sir ?

Edited by Abo0od, 13 March 2019 - 04:53 AM.

#35 Kanagawa82

Kanagawa82

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:35 AM

I agree only woe 1/2 and change time

Thanks abooooooood.

From K

#36 Abo0od

Abo0od

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:49 AM

I agree only woe 1/2 and change time

Thanks abooooooood.

From K

damn you bro !!! 350m too much !!! 180m max I will pay for it specially for my enemies ROKA ! ;)

peace for reply bro !  :gawi:  :gawi:

#37 Abo0od

Abo0od

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:02 AM

Guys... please tell everybody ! Friends !! Lovers .. Haters … Enemies ... whoever is... even your neighbors …do not leave this page please !  post something.... reply/guessing/thinking/ for players who loves WOE1/2 and they can not woe with us. whatever you want ! but, make sense about woe1/2 time please..

Thank you all. 

Regards,

Your Slaver  :lv:

#38 lizard

lizard

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:54 AM

this is no good , me no like this ! 

Hello, I agree with Abo0od, don't do anything to woe other than change times... See what happens after that, before you change woe playing.

I think biggest problem in game is GM's let bots run in many maps.. I can spot a bot soon as I see them...East of payon 1 map bots r collecting strawberries, then they sell them in Asgard with a bot. This is bad for players that follow rules...bots are in almost all maps. I don't understand why GM's can't do away with the botter's. If they had to play with what they collect legally game would be so much better.  There is no way a real player can collect like a bot....BOT's are ruining the game. It is the most unfair part of classic. They bot everything even MVP's....If I can spot a bot GM's should have no Problems spotting a BOT.

#39 FazreenKhan

FazreenKhan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:20 AM

To be fair,we might need to do-over clearing the bots including vender on asgard.You can't keep this thing away from us,#changingwoetiming is what we wall wanted.Why don't you shut down Iro Classic when you can't do anything about it.So,what you gonna do about it?

#40 billclinton007

billclinton007

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:40 AM

change war time

#41 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:31 AM

Posts made to call out the GM staff or bot user with their names on forums is strictly not allowed. Let's not do that again.

Post is now removed.

#42 Abo0od

Abo0od

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:43 AM

Posts made to call out the GM staff or bot user with their names on forums is strictly not allowed. Let's not do that again.

Post is now removed.

then do your job ! go ban them, go work as GM 24/7 as palyers doin screen shot showin you guys map and char name even if that player reported you guys do no doin anything !  i've been watching chars same name staying over there in that map days and days and ive been reporting that more than ever I would say ! But … However ! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users